GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
...is everyone in on a Sat night? I'm well bored..
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:43
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> I am in on my own. I don't really have many friends to go outside with
> anyway, and besides its dark and scary. And there are bears out
> there...

Lol, funniest thing I have read all night. Well technically the only other thing I read tonight was the edge of a one pound coin and it is in latin so it wasnt very humourous at all... yeah...
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Clubs don't open while 10 and there's a stag night at the local so nobody but the party are allowed in. So I am doing the warm-up drinking at home in front of the computer and a dvd. It's quite cosy actually.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Why am I in on a Saturday night ? Because it's a small town and all the tos*ers go up town on a Saturday which usually devolves into numerous brawls around closing time. Every Saturday, around midnight, the police helicopter can be seen lifting off for the town centre :)
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:24
"Mimmargh!"
I am in on my own. I don't really have many friends to go outside with anyway, and besides its dark and scary. And there are bears out there...
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"cachoo"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> y'frikkin what?

you heard! they're for old people. ner!
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:21
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Long time no see...
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/ football/internationals/england/3176512.stm

"Brave England" ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*ahem*

A pile of highly paid footballers managed a draw against a team from a country which puts nowhere near as much money into training it's side as we do, and they're brave ? So brave that they were going to forefeit earlier in the week because one of their number is so dormant that "mandatory drug test" doesn't sink into his highly paid stupid brain ?

I so badly wanted them to lose :(
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:14
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm in on my own as no one likes me and I have no money to go out with in the first place. Well they've gone to watch the England game that I just don't really care about, but they didn't even ask me along either way. I'm making the odd growling sound to drown out the thoughts that might enter my head.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Plate of glue"
put it back up my nose???!!!

BLAAHH! *Eats*
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:00
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Saturday's, in my view, are nights for old people.

y'frikkin what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.