GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's your MP3 player?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/06/09 at 12:23
"possibly impossible"
I had an iPod (5G video) not so long ago but I got fed up of the iTunes store and Apple's need to use their own software.

Ended up with a Sansa Fuze which is pretty good but seems to be having battery problems at the moment.

So I wondered, do you use an MP3 player? If so, which one? Is it any good?
Wed 24/06/09 at 08:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I too own an 80Gb iPod Classic. Have about 800 songs on it, a movie, 5 games and all my photos (as well as three episodes of Balls of Steel, one of Supernatural and one of Jimmy Carr's stand-ups).

Lets say my laptop will run out of space before my iPod does!
Tue 23/06/09 at 15:14
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
BlackholeAlfonse wrote:
> 80Gb Ipod Classic, it is pretty much the best value for money
> ipod. Less than £150 now. And it's not 80Gb to fill up,
> it's enough so that you DON'T run out of space ;)
>
> I've had mine for nearly two years and it's only half full.

I'm almost exactly the same. 80Gb Black iPod Classic. Dropped it countless times in the 2 years I've had it, it's still fine, plus only filled about 50 gigs and have about 10,000 songs on it. Can't fault the 'Pod.
Tue 23/06/09 at 14:13
Regular
80Gb Ipod Classic, it is pretty much the best value for money ipod. Less than £150 now. And it's not 80Gb to fill up, it's enough so that you DON'T run out of space ;)

I've had mine for nearly two years and it's only half full.
Tue 23/06/09 at 13:09
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I have a 30G iPod mainly because it was fairly cheap at the time plus I was given an iPod docking thing for my car.

Don't really use the iTunes store myself so can't comment but I have no major issues with iTunes. I only ever use it in my car though so can't comment too much on battery life etc.
Tue 23/06/09 at 12:23
"possibly impossible"
I had an iPod (5G video) not so long ago but I got fed up of the iTunes store and Apple's need to use their own software.

Ended up with a Sansa Fuze which is pretty good but seems to be having battery problems at the moment.

So I wondered, do you use an MP3 player? If so, which one? Is it any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.