GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Breakdown! - Eurocontinental title match: Rhyno (Jetster) (c) V Triple H (Ant)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It’s the Pay-Per-View extravaganza, BREAKDOWN! Everyone is anticipating the Elimination Chamber match that is later on but the first match at Breakdown is the battle to see who will walk out of Breakdown the Eurocontinental champion. It will be Rhyno (Jetster), the champion, versus the No.1 contender, Triple H (Ant).

Rhyno established himself as more than a Hardcore wrestler when he survived the melee that was the Time Limit title match at Freefall. It was a long hard battle but Rhyno picked up the title at the end. This led to a match to find the No.1 contender. Triple H won a triple threat match against Kane and Kurt Angle but it didn’t end there.

The rivalry kept escalating with each passing minute between these 4 but the re emergence of Edge (RM18) took Angle (Grandprix) out of the picture. Kane (Starlight) wants Triple H (Ant) and the title badly but he hasn’t been added to the match. This will no doubt anger Kane and an angry Kane is not good news for Rhyno (Jetster) and Triple H. Will they be able to concentrate while watching their backs for Kane? We are about to find out…

“TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!” Triple H walks out to the ring and does his traditional water display. Triple H’s recent victories have ended a rather ineffectual run and this could be just what is required to get back to challenging for the SRW title.

Rhyno’s music plays and Rhyno confidently strides out to the delight of the fans. Rhyno has been multiple time Hardcore champion but this is totally different. Weapons will not be allowed here. Rhyno and Kane have been on the same page recently but there are no friends about when titles are being decided and Kane wants that title. Rhyno steps into the ring, the bell sounds and this match is underway!

It’s a cagey start, as they both want an early advantage. They lock up and Triple H (Ant) takes the initiative with a side headlock, Rhyno (Jetster) pushes him off the ropes, Rhyno swings and misses, jumping knee attack from Triple H. That knocks Rhyno off his feet. Rhyno quickly up but back down again after a sharp right hand to the head. Triple H wastes no time and locks on a blatant choke! The ref tells him to stop. Triple H lets go and applies it again! The ref pulls Triple H off and gets in his face, threatening to disqualify him at this early stage. Triple H acts all apologetic and goes over to Rhyno.

Rhyno in the corner now and Triple H starts choking him out with the boot. Triple H is trying to sap all the energy out of Rhyno early. The ref is starting to lose patience with Triple H here. Triple H is keen to get back to dissecting Rhyno but it’s too late! Triple H turns round, Diving shoulder attack by Rhyno! Rhyno picks up Triple H up, throws him off the ropes, Spinebuster! That was some hefty impact! Cover by Rhyno…

1…

KICK OUT! Bit early but Rhyno (Jetster) is now in control. Triple H (Ant) is up on his feet and Rhyno drives him back into the corner, the ref splits them up, slap in the face by Triple H! That’s angered Rhyno but Triple H takes the cowardly way out and pulls the ref in the way and escapes to the outside! The crowd boo in disapproval; Triple does his taunt, turns round… Suicide dive through the ropes from Rhyno!

Rhyno recovers first and throws Triple H into the steel steps! Rhyno goes over to Triple H, Triple H goes low! Triple H crawls over to the security barrier and uses that to get to his feet. A Kane fan gets in his face with a sign saying ‘HHH sux!’ Original but Triple H pushes the fan down. The crowd are incensed!

WHAM!!! GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SECURITY BARRIER!!! The ref gets out of the ring to check on the participants so the count has stopped. Triple H (Ant) is holding his back as that took the main impact of the barrier. Rhyno (Jetster) might have hit his head on the barrier just before it broke. Triple H is moving very slowly through the crowd on the floor and back towards the stage area. Triple H encounters a metal railing and pulls himself up, Rhyno is on his feet unsteadily, he charges…

RHYNO GOES HEAD FIRST INTO THE METAL RAILING! Triple H moved out of the way just in time! The ref has lost total control of this match. Rhyno is down and Triple H seems to have shaken the back problem. Triple H grabs Rhyno against the advice of the ref and bundles him onto the ramp. Triple H climbs up and throws Rhyno into the staging! Triple H taunts again and set Rhyno up for…

THE PEDIGREE! THE PEDIGREE ON THE STAGE! The crowd boo and Triple H (Ant) smiles at what he has accomplished. The ref checks on Rhyno (Jetster) again but Triple H throws the ref out of the way. Triple H is just about to grab Rhyno….

IT’S KANE! Kane (Starlight) steps out from behind the curtain! Triple H has a look of fear etched on his face and stumbles backwards towards the ring. The ref is more concerned with Rhyno at this moment. Kane forces Triple H to retreat into the ring and… what is this? The lights have gone out! The lights come back on and Kane has gone! Triple H seems relieved and is just about to step out of the ring and the lights go out again! Could we get this problem fixed please? The lights are back on now.

CHOKESLAM!! TRIPLE H GOT CHOKESLAMMED IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! Kane sets the ring posts alight! The ref has seen all of this and calls for the bell!

“The winner of this match by a disqualification… Trip…”

“My Sacrifice…” Reaver (Ant) has made his way to the top of the stage!

“Hey, stop! This is Breakdown, an SRW Pay-Per-View. Kane, I appreciate that you want to get your hands on Triple H and you will in due course but not now. Kane, please remove yourself from the ring and we’ll discuss this.”

The ref has had words with Reaver.

“Okay, it seems Rhyno will be okay to continue and it seems Triple H is having a rest so I guess this match will have to continue this match!”

The crowd seem pleased with that decision.

“Oh, there will be no count out decision. Also, there will be no more funny business. I’m watching. Let’s go Kane.”

Kane (Starlight) and Reaver (Ant) head to the back. This match continues. Triple H (Ant) is recovering in the ring and Rhyno (Jetster) is just about on his feet on the ramp. The ref is helping Rhyno as Triple H exits the ring on the far side. He pulls out from under the ring a sledgehammer! Come on, what did Reaver just say? Triple H has a bit of rope as well as is tying the sledgehammer to the ring post. He leans it on the middle turnbuckle and climbs back in the ring.

I think the official stance is the match will resume when Rhyno is back in the ring and the ref is telling Triple H that. Rhyno is back in the ring and the match resumes. Triple H wastes no time and attacks the head area of Rhyno. Big right hand knocks Rhyno off his feet. Rhyno gets backed into the corner and Triple H goes up for the 10 punches… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…

POWERBOMB! Rhyno (Jetster) mustered up some strength and turns the tide in this match once again. Triple H (Ant) crawls to the corner and Rhyno is lining him up…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! STRAIGHT INTO THE SLEDGEHAMMER!! Triple H goes for the cover!

1…

2…

3!!!

TRIPLE H HAS WON THE TITLE!!

“My Sacrifice…” Here comes Reaver (Ant) again!

“What the hell is going on? I said no funny business! Do you want me to show you?”

We are shown a video of what just happened…

Triple H moves out of the way and Rhyno hits his head on the sledgehammer! Triple H makes the cover and even uses the ropes for leverage!

“I have a match myself you know! I’ve already done you a favour Triple H by stopping that disqualification and giving you a chance to win the title. This match will continue!”

Reaver (Ant) leaves to cheers and Triple H (Ant) stands around in disgust! Rhyno (Jetster) is bleeding a bit now after all these headshots. Rhyno signals that he wants to continue and slowly gets to his feet. Triple H is still angry, he doesn’t wait, kick to the midsection…

PEDIGREE! REVERSAL! Rhyno flips Triple H over…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! He got all of that! Triple H got and turned into a charging Rhyno. Rhyno goes for the cover!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! TRIPLE H KICKED OUT!! That could have been it right there. Rhyno (Jetster) is too dazed to get frustrated. I think he’s on autopilot at the moment. Rhyno is having a little trouble getting to his feet; Triple H (Ant) is using Rhyno to get to his feet, trips Rhyno up and locks in the Indian Death Lock! Rhyno screams in pain! Can he hold on? Rhyno is edging towards the ropes but the longer he stays in the hold the more pain he’s under! Can he escape?

RHYNO GRABS THE ROPES!! TRIPLE H ISN’T RELEASING THE HOLD!! The ref is trying to split it up and finally Triple H releases the hold! Triple H has had enough of this and he waits as Rhyno gingerly get on his feet…

PEDIGREE!! PEDIGREE IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING!! TRIPLE H WITH THE COVER!!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! RHYNO KICKED OUT!! WHAT A DISPLAY FROM RHYNO HERE!! Triple H (Ant) cannot believe it! What does he have to do to put Rhyno (Jetster) away? Triple H is complaining that he got the 3 count. Triple H has got the ref cornered and is pushing the ref back into the corner. The ref has had enough and pushes Triple H away!

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! TRIPLE H TURNED INTO IT! COVER BY RHYNO!

1…

2…

3!!

RHYNO WINS AND RETAINS THE TITLE! I think Triple H (Ant) will want another chance as he ran Rhyno close but he may have Kane to deal with as well.

WINNER AND STILL EUROCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: RHYNO (JETSTER)

Enjoy the rest of Breakdown!
Fri 17/10/03 at 19:54
Regular
"bWo > You"
Great, great match, GP - I loved the referee wielding his power, I'm always a big fan of that...

But not as big a fan as I am of Rhyno - Triple H just isn't in the Manbeast's league, and he can't accept. Triple H may try to exact revenge, but Rhyno will just be too strong. HHH doesn't want to be too angry, though, or else he could be in line for a...

GORE! GORE! GORE!

Well done, I enjoyed it very much, and the longer that Rhyno is the champ, the better.
Mon 13/10/03 at 17:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Perfect start to BreakDown, nice to see some authority around here. :P

Dammit Jetty-Wetty, I'm sure I'd won that match with the sledgehammer, and then with the Pedigree...definitely a rematch methinks, and Kane's gonna pay as well.

Great stuff, really enjoyed that title match.
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
That was a great match to kick off Break-Down. Rhyno successfully defends his title although I thought Triple H had won it a number of times. And Kane got involved just as I thought... :)

Well done Matt. :)
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:55
Regular
Good match there. I thought that match had finished loads of times! But then it kept re-starting. Triple H had that won lots of times. Ah well, Kane will pay!
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm talking WWE here. 2000 or 2001, I don't know. Can't remember.
Fri 10/10/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
Grandprix wrote:
> Maybe it should have counted but I remember Benoit having to continue
> the match when the commish said the pin didn't count. Fully Loaded I
> think it was and that fatal 4-way not long after.
>
> Just stating that's it's happened before. :)

Well it needs stating for me I have not been here long. :D
Fri 10/10/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Maybe it should have counted but I remember Benoit having to continue the match when the commish said the pin didn't count. Fully Loaded I think it was and that fatal 4-way not long after.

Just stating that's it's happened before. :)
Fri 10/10/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Better Than You"
Great match, well it sould count as three, but it was still great, and Rhyno won, I hate Triple H, and good on Kane!
Fri 10/10/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It’s the Pay-Per-View extravaganza, BREAKDOWN! Everyone is anticipating the Elimination Chamber match that is later on but the first match at Breakdown is the battle to see who will walk out of Breakdown the Eurocontinental champion. It will be Rhyno (Jetster), the champion, versus the No.1 contender, Triple H (Ant).

Rhyno established himself as more than a Hardcore wrestler when he survived the melee that was the Time Limit title match at Freefall. It was a long hard battle but Rhyno picked up the title at the end. This led to a match to find the No.1 contender. Triple H won a triple threat match against Kane and Kurt Angle but it didn’t end there.

The rivalry kept escalating with each passing minute between these 4 but the re emergence of Edge (RM18) took Angle (Grandprix) out of the picture. Kane (Starlight) wants Triple H (Ant) and the title badly but he hasn’t been added to the match. This will no doubt anger Kane and an angry Kane is not good news for Rhyno (Jetster) and Triple H. Will they be able to concentrate while watching their backs for Kane? We are about to find out…

“TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!” Triple H walks out to the ring and does his traditional water display. Triple H’s recent victories have ended a rather ineffectual run and this could be just what is required to get back to challenging for the SRW title.

Rhyno’s music plays and Rhyno confidently strides out to the delight of the fans. Rhyno has been multiple time Hardcore champion but this is totally different. Weapons will not be allowed here. Rhyno and Kane have been on the same page recently but there are no friends about when titles are being decided and Kane wants that title. Rhyno steps into the ring, the bell sounds and this match is underway!

It’s a cagey start, as they both want an early advantage. They lock up and Triple H (Ant) takes the initiative with a side headlock, Rhyno (Jetster) pushes him off the ropes, Rhyno swings and misses, jumping knee attack from Triple H. That knocks Rhyno off his feet. Rhyno quickly up but back down again after a sharp right hand to the head. Triple H wastes no time and locks on a blatant choke! The ref tells him to stop. Triple H lets go and applies it again! The ref pulls Triple H off and gets in his face, threatening to disqualify him at this early stage. Triple H acts all apologetic and goes over to Rhyno.

Rhyno in the corner now and Triple H starts choking him out with the boot. Triple H is trying to sap all the energy out of Rhyno early. The ref is starting to lose patience with Triple H here. Triple H is keen to get back to dissecting Rhyno but it’s too late! Triple H turns round, Diving shoulder attack by Rhyno! Rhyno picks up Triple H up, throws him off the ropes, Spinebuster! That was some hefty impact! Cover by Rhyno…

1…

KICK OUT! Bit early but Rhyno (Jetster) is now in control. Triple H (Ant) is up on his feet and Rhyno drives him back into the corner, the ref splits them up, slap in the face by Triple H! That’s angered Rhyno but Triple H takes the cowardly way out and pulls the ref in the way and escapes to the outside! The crowd boo in disapproval; Triple does his taunt, turns round… Suicide dive through the ropes from Rhyno!

Rhyno recovers first and throws Triple H into the steel steps! Rhyno goes over to Triple H, Triple H goes low! Triple H crawls over to the security barrier and uses that to get to his feet. A Kane fan gets in his face with a sign saying ‘HHH sux!’ Original but Triple H pushes the fan down. The crowd are incensed!

WHAM!!! GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SECURITY BARRIER!!! The ref gets out of the ring to check on the participants so the count has stopped. Triple H (Ant) is holding his back as that took the main impact of the barrier. Rhyno (Jetster) might have hit his head on the barrier just before it broke. Triple H is moving very slowly through the crowd on the floor and back towards the stage area. Triple H encounters a metal railing and pulls himself up, Rhyno is on his feet unsteadily, he charges…

RHYNO GOES HEAD FIRST INTO THE METAL RAILING! Triple H moved out of the way just in time! The ref has lost total control of this match. Rhyno is down and Triple H seems to have shaken the back problem. Triple H grabs Rhyno against the advice of the ref and bundles him onto the ramp. Triple H climbs up and throws Rhyno into the staging! Triple H taunts again and set Rhyno up for…

THE PEDIGREE! THE PEDIGREE ON THE STAGE! The crowd boo and Triple H (Ant) smiles at what he has accomplished. The ref checks on Rhyno (Jetster) again but Triple H throws the ref out of the way. Triple H is just about to grab Rhyno….

IT’S KANE! Kane (Starlight) steps out from behind the curtain! Triple H has a look of fear etched on his face and stumbles backwards towards the ring. The ref is more concerned with Rhyno at this moment. Kane forces Triple H to retreat into the ring and… what is this? The lights have gone out! The lights come back on and Kane has gone! Triple H seems relieved and is just about to step out of the ring and the lights go out again! Could we get this problem fixed please? The lights are back on now.

CHOKESLAM!! TRIPLE H GOT CHOKESLAMMED IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! Kane sets the ring posts alight! The ref has seen all of this and calls for the bell!

“The winner of this match by a disqualification… Trip…”

“My Sacrifice…” Reaver (Ant) has made his way to the top of the stage!

“Hey, stop! This is Breakdown, an SRW Pay-Per-View. Kane, I appreciate that you want to get your hands on Triple H and you will in due course but not now. Kane, please remove yourself from the ring and we’ll discuss this.”

The ref has had words with Reaver.

“Okay, it seems Rhyno will be okay to continue and it seems Triple H is having a rest so I guess this match will have to continue this match!”

The crowd seem pleased with that decision.

“Oh, there will be no count out decision. Also, there will be no more funny business. I’m watching. Let’s go Kane.”

Kane (Starlight) and Reaver (Ant) head to the back. This match continues. Triple H (Ant) is recovering in the ring and Rhyno (Jetster) is just about on his feet on the ramp. The ref is helping Rhyno as Triple H exits the ring on the far side. He pulls out from under the ring a sledgehammer! Come on, what did Reaver just say? Triple H has a bit of rope as well as is tying the sledgehammer to the ring post. He leans it on the middle turnbuckle and climbs back in the ring.

I think the official stance is the match will resume when Rhyno is back in the ring and the ref is telling Triple H that. Rhyno is back in the ring and the match resumes. Triple H wastes no time and attacks the head area of Rhyno. Big right hand knocks Rhyno off his feet. Rhyno gets backed into the corner and Triple H goes up for the 10 punches… 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…

POWERBOMB! Rhyno (Jetster) mustered up some strength and turns the tide in this match once again. Triple H (Ant) crawls to the corner and Rhyno is lining him up…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! STRAIGHT INTO THE SLEDGEHAMMER!! Triple H goes for the cover!

1…

2…

3!!!

TRIPLE H HAS WON THE TITLE!!

“My Sacrifice…” Here comes Reaver (Ant) again!

“What the hell is going on? I said no funny business! Do you want me to show you?”

We are shown a video of what just happened…

Triple H moves out of the way and Rhyno hits his head on the sledgehammer! Triple H makes the cover and even uses the ropes for leverage!

“I have a match myself you know! I’ve already done you a favour Triple H by stopping that disqualification and giving you a chance to win the title. This match will continue!”

Reaver (Ant) leaves to cheers and Triple H (Ant) stands around in disgust! Rhyno (Jetster) is bleeding a bit now after all these headshots. Rhyno signals that he wants to continue and slowly gets to his feet. Triple H is still angry, he doesn’t wait, kick to the midsection…

PEDIGREE! REVERSAL! Rhyno flips Triple H over…

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! He got all of that! Triple H got and turned into a charging Rhyno. Rhyno goes for the cover!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! TRIPLE H KICKED OUT!! That could have been it right there. Rhyno (Jetster) is too dazed to get frustrated. I think he’s on autopilot at the moment. Rhyno is having a little trouble getting to his feet; Triple H (Ant) is using Rhyno to get to his feet, trips Rhyno up and locks in the Indian Death Lock! Rhyno screams in pain! Can he hold on? Rhyno is edging towards the ropes but the longer he stays in the hold the more pain he’s under! Can he escape?

RHYNO GRABS THE ROPES!! TRIPLE H ISN’T RELEASING THE HOLD!! The ref is trying to split it up and finally Triple H releases the hold! Triple H has had enough of this and he waits as Rhyno gingerly get on his feet…

PEDIGREE!! PEDIGREE IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING!! TRIPLE H WITH THE COVER!!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!! RHYNO KICKED OUT!! WHAT A DISPLAY FROM RHYNO HERE!! Triple H (Ant) cannot believe it! What does he have to do to put Rhyno (Jetster) away? Triple H is complaining that he got the 3 count. Triple H has got the ref cornered and is pushing the ref back into the corner. The ref has had enough and pushes Triple H away!

GORE!! GORE!! GORE!! TRIPLE H TURNED INTO IT! COVER BY RHYNO!

1…

2…

3!!

RHYNO WINS AND RETAINS THE TITLE! I think Triple H (Ant) will want another chance as he ran Rhyno close but he may have Kane to deal with as well.

WINNER AND STILL EUROCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: RHYNO (JETSTER)

Enjoy the rest of Breakdown!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.