GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE RAW 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 14:22
Regular
Does any one knoe how to make friends and get managers on wwe raw 2?
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
You mean the loading problems? I haven't had any problems myself but I've heard about them. Get yourself over to the X-Box forum and look for the topics on RAW 2 there. They might help. :)
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:54
"Nothing From Nowher"
You just have to keep tapping a button. it takes ages with 2 people fighting for it but it shouldnt take too long if you're doing it on your own.

Does anyone elses game keep locking up?...its really p'ing me off!!!!
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I've sorted it now. :)

You know how to get the belt in a ladder match yet?! I can get it so I'm hanging in the air holding onto it but I can't get the damn thing down! :D
Mon 13/10/03 at 15:42
Regular
"8==="
*think
Mon 13/10/03 at 15:41
Regular
"8==="
I thikn you're limited to 4 friends. Try complaining to, setting traps on, surprise attacking and having a feud with one of your friends to get rid of them.

That's what I did to my tag partner after he cost me a match and now he's one of my enemies: proper WWE drama! :D
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Does using the "Encourage" option constantly still help you make friends with wrestlers if they are not listed in your profile? I want certain people to team with me and not others but I can't seem to sort it! :D
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:56
Regular
Cheers mate
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:36
Regular
"8==="
You get friends by constantly 'encouaging' (ie selecting the encourage option and then selecting thw wrestler you want to be friends with*) them. I think you have to be good friends with them (their name should be in green on your profile) before you ask them to be your manager.

*Be peristant because to start off with they won't want to be friends with you and you'll get a 'fail' message. keep selecting 'encourage' and selecting them and soon they will be friends with you and you will start to get 'success' messages when you go to encourage them. The more you encorage them the better friends you will become.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:23
Regular
sorry that meant to say know!
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:22
Regular
Does any one knoe how to make friends and get managers on wwe raw 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.