GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gyneacologist"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
In Melbourne, one of the radio stations pays money ($100-$300) for people to tell their most embarrassing stories. This morning's story netted the proud owner $300. The lady said:

"...I was due later in the week for an appointment with the gynecologist. Early one morning I received a phone call from his office that they had rescheduled me for early that morning at 9:30 am. I had just packed everyone off to work and school and it was around 8:45 am already. The trip to his office usually takes about 35 minutes so I didn't have any time to spare.

As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my robe, wet the washcloth laying on the sink, and gave myself a wash in "that area", taking extra care to make sure I was presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car, and raced to my appointment. I was more than a little surprised when the doctor said, "My, we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?"

But I didn't respond. With the appointment over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day went as normal, some shopping, cleaning, the evening meal, etc.

At 6:30 pm, my 18 year old daughter was fixing to go to a big school dance and yelled down from the bathroom, "Mom, where's my washcloth?" I called back for her to get another one from the cabinet.

She called back, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink...it had my glitter and sparkles in it."
Fri 10/10/03 at 22:33
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> No.
>
> I'm telling you Gary was being worn like a very large glove.

strange way to keep your hand warm, hedfix ;D
Fri 10/10/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
LOL. Sparkles.

:P
Fri 10/10/03 at 18:41
Regular
"That's right!"
This is like that dog that turned out to be a big freakin' rat. Bullplop.

Doesn't stop people believing you, though, I pulled the giant rat tale out at college and everyone belived me.
Fri 10/10/03 at 17:03
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Hush puppy.
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:54
Regular
"8==="
Why would mentioning Gary Glitter scare children? :S
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:46
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Hedfix you disturbing creature, stop whittering on as it is scaring the children!
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:31
Regular
"8==="
No.

I'm telling you Gary was being worn like a very large glove.
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:23
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Its an urban legend.
Fri 10/10/03 at 15:08
Regular
"8==="
That was in prison though, and I can tell you that Gary was not impressed.
Fri 10/10/03 at 15:07
Regular
"8==="
It's from when I've brushed up agaist someone who was wearing glitter. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.