GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Highspots Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/10/03 at 20:56
Regular
"bWo > You"
I've had bursts of creativity lately, and wondered if you guys have the same sorts of things. I came up with the idea of a 'highspots' thread to showcase people's random ideas for good moves in a match. The thread part of it is that you just have to start describing your spot with a word that begins with the last letter of the last described spot.

For example:

Rhyno and Kid Kash are both standing at the top of a ladder, when Rhyno starts to kick at Kid Kash, and sets hmi up for a piledriver. Kid Kash somehow hoists himself up onto Rhyno's shoulders, though, and hurricanranas Rhyno off the ladder onto a trash can in the ring.

The next spot would begin with a 'G', see? And please don't pick anythng too hard to start a spot with.

If you really don't like it, like please... let it die... gracefully.

So, a spot beginning with 'G', anyone?
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Better Than You"
Even Kane could not stand the pain of being put in a buried alive match, which you win by putting your opponent in the pit then buurning them alive, which Kane just lost, and I can still here his screams today, poor, poor monster.
Sat 11/10/03 at 00:21
Regular
"bWo > You"
GQ Money is brawling with New Jack on a balcony, and New jack clotheslines GQ over the rail, but Money hangs on for dear life! But now - New Jack's whipped a $100 bill, and has asked for something from the crowd: it's a lighter! He lights the bill, it's flaming, and pulls a staple-gun from his pocket! GQ's still hanging on, but New Jack takes the flaming note, AND STAPLES IT ONTO GQ'S HEAD! GQ FALLS TO THE FLOOR BELOW!!! JESUS CHRIST ALIVE!
Fri 10/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Better Than You"
K - Kwick starts dancing in the middle of the ring with Too Cool, after their win over La Resistance and Rob Conway, but what's this, Rikishi is walking down the ramp looking at K - Kwick, looking angry, because he is in his own spot. Rikishi steps in to the ring walks over to K - Kwick and instead of hitting him, Rikishi pats K - Kwick on the back and joins in the dancing.

Good enough?
Fri 10/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
"bWo > You"
Danny Doring and Roadkill and in the ring, having thrown out Simon Diamond, leaving Swinger in the ring with the team. Roadkill goes out of the ring while Doring works over Swinger's neck, and Roadkill returns with a cinder block wrapped in barbed wire. Doring picks Swinger up, and Roadkill places the block just behind the two of them - Danny locks in the double underhook lifts up Swinger - WHAM-BAM, THAN YOU MA'AM ON THE CINDER BLOCK!!!
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Hmmmm, a spot begining with G

Thought I had stumbled into a thread about "bedroom" wrestling
Fri 10/10/03 at 11:10
Regular
"..."
Eddie Guerrero is up on the top rope, Chavo hoists Charlie Haas up into the suplex position and as he brings him down with a brainbuster, eddie has already taken flight and just as Haas hits the canvas he gets frog-splashed.
Thu 09/10/03 at 22:04
Regular
"bWo > You"
Yeah, that's the stuff, I like.

So one beginning with 'E' - you're getting it now...
Thu 09/10/03 at 21:35
Regular
How about...

Goldberg is setting up for the Spear. A dazed Hurricane turns around in the opposite corner to his opponant. Goldberg runs at the Superhero. Hurricane moves at the very last second and Goldberg's shoulder goes flying into the turnbuckle. Goldberg holds his should in pain, whilst moving 180° around. Hurricane kicks him in the stomach, and delivers and powerful Eye of the Hurricane.

Yah?
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:56
Regular
"bWo > You"
I've had bursts of creativity lately, and wondered if you guys have the same sorts of things. I came up with the idea of a 'highspots' thread to showcase people's random ideas for good moves in a match. The thread part of it is that you just have to start describing your spot with a word that begins with the last letter of the last described spot.

For example:

Rhyno and Kid Kash are both standing at the top of a ladder, when Rhyno starts to kick at Kid Kash, and sets hmi up for a piledriver. Kid Kash somehow hoists himself up onto Rhyno's shoulders, though, and hurricanranas Rhyno off the ladder onto a trash can in the ring.

The next spot would begin with a 'G', see? And please don't pick anythng too hard to start a spot with.

If you really don't like it, like please... let it die... gracefully.

So, a spot beginning with 'G', anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.