GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Tabloids"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/10/03 at 17:06
Regular
"may contain nuts"
You may have read or heard about the claims that two Leeds footballers were accused of rape, shortly after half the England squad also got the same accusation. Well, on page 1 of The Sun it reveals the name of one of the football players facing a rape charge, Jody Morris, yet his face is censored on the picture next to it. Following the story inside there is more on the story and several more photos of him, all with the faces censored. What is the point in giving the name of someone put attempting to protect their identity?

Personally I think the first rape claim may well be legitimate but these things always come in waves. Some woman is suing the England players for loads so other women thing "why not destroy someones reputation by saying they raped me? I will get lots of money!" So off they trot to the tabloids who print it quicker than you can say "SOCCER SCANDAL". Rubbish.
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:19
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Is Craggy Island the name of a real island, sounds quite fictional.
Thu 09/10/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Feck! @rse! Drink! Girls! :D
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:00
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
The Chat forum once again tears up a half decent topic...!!!
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think Craggy Island is in the Dingle peninsula: When I was there on holiday in 2002, I saw an island that loked exactly the same as the one in the credits.

Father Ted: Pure genius. :)
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:58
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Once again the Irish have proven why they are the butt of the "stupid people" jokes.

*sigh*
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
*pushes*
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:31
Regular
"may contain nuts"
*slap*

Dont push me
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Now now, don't get ahead of yourself. Father Ted took place in the South of Ireland, off the west coast on an island.
:P
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:20
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Father Ted memories come flooding back.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Indeed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.