GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My eyes feel like tiny shrivelled raisins in their sockets."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/10/03 at 09:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My sleeping pattern is all over the place at the moment, and it's all thanks to this new Uni timetable. Three 9am starts, which means getting up at 6am (5:30am on days when I meet my girlfriend) to catch a bus and a train, and it's slowly making me more and more tired as I'm missing more sleep. Well, this morning I'd had enough. The alarm went off, but I reset it for 8am, and even then I didn't bother getting up. I'm meant to be in a lecture now, and it's going to take me at least two hours to get there. I'm such a rebel!
Thu 09/10/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I keep needing to get new alarm clocks because I always throw mine against the wall. I can't help it, it's habit.
:(
Thu 09/10/03 at 16:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm gonna have to take someone with me to uni. Alarm clocks never wake me up, I need physical assistance.

Don't nod and wink in a conspiratorial manner, please.
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> Hey, I worked for two years before starting Uni! And I'm using loads
> of tricks to get money back so it doesn't have to cost as much.
> Still, it's a four year course, so that means about £16,000 to
> pay back. Lucky me!

Meh, I wasted all your money going to Uni three times. That's why they call me Dr Bivan PHD, MSC, BSC, BS and TO SSER.
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:08
Oh well done, you've just reminded me that I need photos taken for my bank account... going to get a free 5 year railcard. Woohooo!
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:08
Don't go to the lectures that you've read up on, and take the course sheets later on during the day. While some lecturers teach you something new away from the recommended books and sheets, the others mean you can essentially skip them.
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:04
Regular
"cachoo"
Lawri wrote:
> whats happenening today thats so exciting?

i felt optimistic! which is rare, so i got excited!
expecting a phone call from 'employee'
going to devon for the night to collect my car!
going to a photobooth to get picture taken..which is exciting!! *g*
and.. shopping..!
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Ms NY wrote:
> aww! poor monkey_man. It's horrible when your eyes feel bad. Nasty
> burning feeling. Had two hours sleep last night because I was excited
> about today! And my eyes are itchy and burn..y.

whats happenening today thats so exciting?
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I should have just stayed in bed, as I'm clearly not getting anywhere with this Uni lark.
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:53
Regular
"cachoo"
aww! poor monkey_man. It's horrible when your eyes feel bad. Nasty burning feeling. Had two hours sleep last night because I was excited about today! And my eyes are itchy and burn..y.
Thu 09/10/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
I can't wait til I go uni...stop talking about it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.