GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Listen to FRANK!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/10/03 at 01:30
Regular
"Death of Noel Shark"
I've made an alternative Windows startup sound, everyone who's heard it has liked it so I thought I'd share.

Go to www.er-no.com to get it.

Cheers.
Thu 09/10/03 at 17:52
Regular
that makes me angry, and when I get angry, mister bigglesworth gets upset .....

great stuff.

I have hundreds and hundreds of film quotes perfect for windows. My favourite ones were the Jim Carrey ones, like

"Ding Ding Ding, WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR HER JOHNNY?"

and

"R-HE-HEE-HEEE-HEALLY?"
Thu 09/10/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Death of Noel Shark"
Joby says that there were bandwidth problems and there should be a relaunch soon with a new design etc.
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:34
Regular
Wheres the rest of er-no.com??
Thu 09/10/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Death of Noel Shark"
Hey, why did it put that message at the bottom?

Is that just what this forum does or have I been subjected to the wrath of an "UB3R 1337 H4X0R"?

Heh, ignore all suspicious Shammas postings!
Thu 09/10/03 at 09:27
Regular
"8==="
I have Pinky and The Brain as my windows start up sound:

Pinky: But Brain, what are we going to do tommorrow night?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world!

Excellent stuff.

and my shutdown sound is Dr Evil saying something about Mr Bigglesworth getting upset and when Mr Bigglesworth gets upset: people die!

I also have the Pinky and the Brain tune in English, German and Spanish. Comparing the light spanish one to the heavy voiced german one is highly amusing.
Thu 09/10/03 at 03:34
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Heh, this is one of my mates from University (and so no its not me on another account). Its actually quite funny to have as your startup sound for Windows. :)

Check it out!
Thu 09/10/03 at 01:30
Regular
"Death of Noel Shark"
I've made an alternative Windows startup sound, everyone who's heard it has liked it so I thought I'd share.

Go to www.er-no.com to get it.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.