GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Calibur IV"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur IV'.
Mon 22/06/09 at 14:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Watched a friend playing it on webcam. Recommend buying anyone? It's as cheap as chips now.
Mon 31/10/11 at 11:46
Regular
Hello all... im new here... i just wanna now how that feeling when we challenges with another person that we don't know... i always be affraid... i don't now why... pls tell me... even i play any type game example like: soul calibur II, soul calibur III, and soul calibur IV... pls tell me...
Tue 30/06/09 at 17:11
Regular
"HDOKEN"
Yeah soulcalibur is a pretty good game if you like fighting games. You can make your own fighter and stuff and it does'nt matter if you get the yoda or darth vader version because they are avalible as add ons now anyway for quite cheap.
Tue 23/06/09 at 10:59
"possibly impossible"
I love Soul Calibur IV, got the special tin box edition way back on PS3. Nice that you can use Yoda on PS3 and Vader on 360 now, even if you do have to pay more than I think is necessary for them.
Mon 22/06/09 at 18:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
Wow, sorry this post is random, but i posted on another thread, and it's ended up here. Not the first time it's happened. Strange... *clears browser* :)
Mon 22/06/09 at 18:10
Regular
"How Ironic"
Thanks pete. Yeh i heard about the whole Darth Vader thing lol. The character custimisation looks good and varied (i say looks, it might not be ;D). I've never actually bought a fighting game that's in a manga style, i should feel ashamed. If my amazon vouchers are here when i'm back, i'll take the £15 plunge and lose my fighting viginity. Gives me another £15 to play around with :)
Mon 22/06/09 at 16:15
Regular
"I like turtles"
I liked it a lot Chris,its a bit like Tekken with swords.I did a review for it ages ago,its here if your interested : SC 4 Review .Graphics are excellent but the 360 D-Pad sucks for fighting games and this is no exception.Its one of the 360's very best beat em ups IMO and as it can picked up for buttons these days its well worth considering IMO.By the way Darth Vader (who was a PS3 exclusive character for the games release) can now be bought off Xbox live marketplace if you want him.He looks cool but is actually a bit crap to be honest ! :)
Mon 22/06/09 at 14:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Watched a friend playing it on webcam. Recommend buying anyone? It's as cheap as chips now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.