GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD's, what ones to get?!? :S"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve movies and I love DVDs but I am constantly finding myself buying one DVD and instantly wanting about 4 others (and don't even get me started on CDs). My latest purchase was The Matrix for £6.99 on DVD and I pre-ordered The Matrix Reloaded for home delivery for £16.99 both just last Sunday. Woh! Hold on, there's still tons of DVDs I want (especially since my player is multi-region). Getting the latest film for home viewing is getting very pricey and very hard to achieve. Do any of you know of a relatively cheap and easy way to get some quality DVDs? (No copies or ripped off po0o)Come on guys, enlighten me :D
Mon 06/10/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve movies and I love DVDs but I am constantly finding myself buying one DVD and instantly wanting about 4 others (and don't even get me started on CDs). My latest purchase was The Matrix for £6.99 on DVD and I pre-ordered The Matrix Reloaded for home delivery for £16.99 both just last Sunday. Woh! Hold on, there's still tons of DVDs I want (especially since my player is multi-region). Getting the latest film for home viewing is getting very pricey and very hard to achieve. Do any of you know of a relatively cheap and easy way to get some quality DVDs? (No copies or ripped off po0o)Come on guys, enlighten me :D
Mon 06/10/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Just try looking around on the net. There must be somewhere that has cheap but new releases.
Mon 06/10/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I've seen some that are quite cheap but still only cheaper by a couple of quid off the retail price.
Mon 06/10/03 at 19:20
Regular
www.cd-wow.com
play.com
http://www.loaded247.com/
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Mystique wrote:
> http://www.loaded247.com/

Tar for that one. Never heard of it.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
Neither had I until yesterday, got my Lion King boxset for only 27.99!! WOW!!
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:41
Regular
"cachoo"
WHAT?! Lion King is now a boxset?

Showmeshowmeshowme!!
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Mole Hole"
MONTY PYTHON and THE HOLY GRAIL--Leaves you dying of laughter.
MONTY PYTHON and THE LIFE OF BRIAN--Leaves you dying of laughter.
MONTY PYTHON and THE MEANING OF LIFE--Leaves you dying of laughter.
Bo Selecta Series 1--Funny as Funny can be.
BLAZING SADDLES --Very very funny.
YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN--Very very funny.
THE PRODUCERS--Very very funny

These are all comedy films the bottom three are directed by Mel Brooks.

B.C
Tue 07/10/03 at 13:39
Regular
I would personally get scary movie 1 or 2

But thats just me .....
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:31
Regular
I always buy Friends series' on DVD, and Futurama etc..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.