GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW Eclipse : Six Man Tag Team Normal Grudge Match : HBK (Lipe) & Edge (RM18) & Rhyno (Jetster) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) & Kurt Angle (Granprix) & Triple H (Ant) :"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Eclipse :
Six Man Tag Team Normal Grudge Match :
HBK (Lipe) & Edge (RM18) & Rhyno (Jetster) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) & Kurt Angle (Granprix) & Triple H (Ant) :
Written by Chrissy.P :

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse and up next is a six man tag team match between Shawn Michaels (Lipe), Edge (RM18), and the Euro – Continental Champion Rhyno (Jetster), fighting, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), Kurt Angle (Grandprix), and Triple H (Ant). These men have all been in feuds with each other here is what HBK’s and Steve Austin’s were up to last :

-------------------------------------------------------

And wait, who’s that running down the aisle!? It’s Stone Edge (Jae17)! DoA’s leader is here, but the fans aren’t too sure what to think…is he planning revenge on The Hurricane (RM18)…or Electron (Tazz)? He throws the latter into the ring and slides in, before looking down at both Hurricane (RM18) and Electron (Tazz)…

The fans are cheering for him to punish Electron…what’s he gonna decide? He picks up Hurricane (RM18)…the fans boo, and he drops him! He then picks up Electron and the fans begin to cheer, he’s setting him up for the Power Stone!

BUT HE DROPS HIM, PICKS UP HURRICANE (RM18) AND DELIVERS A DEVASTATING POWER STONE – WHAM!!!

The fans scream obscenities at him as he walks back up the ramp sneering, his job done – it looks like he’s definitely DoA loyal! The referee has staggered back to his feet as Austin (Jae17) goes to the outside and makes sure HBK (Lipe) doesn’t interfere in the ring, as Electron (Tazz) nails the Bubba Cutter on a lifeless Hurricane (RM18), and makes the cover!

1…2…

3! And DoA pick up the victory!

CLANG!!! OH MAN, AUSTIN (JAE17) HITS HBK (LIPE) WITH A CHAIR JUST AFTER THE MATCH ENDS! HBK (LIPE) HAS BEEN SPLIT WIDE OPEN!

DoA make their way back up the ramp with their rivals down and out…can HBK (Lipe) recover in time for Break-Down, and is he even in the right form to be facing Austin (Jae17) in under a fortnight? One thing’s for sure, DoA are definitely still a force to be reckoned with…

And here is what happened with the other four :

Tag by Rhyno (Random Hero), with Kane (Starlight). Triple H (Ant) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) both have their arms stretched out, and Triple H goes to slap Angle’s arm, but Angle jumps off the side of the ring and laughs. What is Angle doing? Triple H is left in the ring with that Big Red Machine, Kane. It’s going to be a three on one now.

Kane (Starlight) gives Triple H (Ant) a few stomps, and then Kurt Angle (Grandprix) comes in to the ring and joins in stomping down Triple H, so Rhyno (Random Hero) decides to come in and starts stomping Triple H as well. Kane picks up Triple H and gives him a right punch, so that Triple H turns around and gets a left punch off of Angle, and Triple H turns around and goes right in to a right punch from Rhyno and turns around to see an uppercut off of Kane, so his ass finds the floor. Angle goes out of the ring, and Kane elbow drops him and goes for the cover :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3!!!

* DING * * DING * * DING *

* The crowd cheers! *

Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) have won the match. But what is Kurt Angle (Grandprix) doing under the ring? Angle comes out from under the ring with a metal rod. He enters the ring and swings for Kane, but Rhyno manages to shout “DUCK!” and Kane manages to do so in time, without getting touched. Triple H (Ant) has now rolled out of the ring. Kane turns around and grabs Angle by the throat, picks him up and IT’S A CHOKESLAM – GORE! Kane picked Angle up for the chokeslam and on the way down Rhyno gored the go to do more work on him, but.

* YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! * Edge (RM18) appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone and says “Hey guys,” * The crowd cheers! * “You may want to leave some of Angle for me, for when I get a chance to get my hands on him in the ring. It’s nothing to do with the title; I don’t really give much of a damn about it at the moment. It’s because I’m sick of him going, meh meh meh meh meh hate him, meh meh meh meh meh hate even more. I’m sick of it I tell you, do you know what, I hat him! You wait Angle, you wait! And Hunter don’t think I’ve forgot about you nearly running me over, you wait, I’ll get pay back!” Edge leaves, and Kane (Starlight) and Rhyno (Random Hero) join hands and raise them.

So lets get straight to the action :

* AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * AARGH! * * I THINK I’M CUTE! * *I KNOW I’M SEXY! * * I’VE GOT THE LOOKS! * The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) appears on the top of the ramp, starts walking down the ramp, and his fireworks go off! He steps in to the ring and waits for his partners. * YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! * Edge (RM18) comes out, walks down the ramp and in to the ring and they wait for their final partner. Rhyno’s (Jetster) music hits and he walks out, down the ramp, and in to the ring to join his team mates. The Olympic Gold Medallist’s, Kurt Angle (Grandprix), music hits, and he walks out on to the top of the ramp and waits there. * CRASH! * Stone Cols Steve Austin (Jae) comes out and waits with Angle at the top of the ramp. * TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! * Triple H (Ant) walks out, but he has a microphone, and he puts it to his mouth and says “Cut it!” The music stops “Tonight Rhyno, I’m going to tear you apart, take you out, so you will be weak for my title shot, so I will win you and take the title off of you! Because I am the game! And I am that damn good!” * The crowd boo! *

Triple H (Ant) drops the microphone, and with Steve Austin (Jae), and Kurt Angle (Granprix) runs down the ramp and they slide in to the ring. Kurt Angle goes for Edge (RM18) and punches him and then kicks him in the mid section, and grabs him and throws him over the top rope. Triple H runs at Rhyno (Jetster) and a jumping knee to the face of Rhyno, who goes to the floor. Triple H picks Rhyno up and throws him out of the ring. Stone Cold (Jae) went for HBK (Lipe), but Michaels managed to over power Austin, so Angle and Triple H both go over to help him and they each plant a punch on the back of HBK, which slows him down. Both Angle and Triple H step out of the ring.

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

The match has officially started, and HBK (Lipe), is still over powering Steve Austin (Jae), and gives him a few punches and then Irish whips him in to the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Austin ducks and runs in to the opposite ropes and gives Michaels a Lou threz press and gives him one punch, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, waits and looks at his fist, TEN! Austin picks Michaels up and Irish whips him in to the corner where his own partners are and tags in Triple H (Ant). Triple H steps in to the ring and Austin steps out. Triple H gives HBK a left punch, right punch, left punch, but what’s he doing now, he’s choking him, that’s not on! The referee starts counting, 1, 2, if the referee gets to five Triple H will be disqualified, 3, 4, Triple H lets go, and talks to the referee, so that his back is turned on HBK. Kurt Angle (Grandprix) starts choking HBK, so that Rhyno (Jetster) and Edge (RM18) start to come in the ring, but the referee goes over to stop them.

Kurt Angle (Granprix) chokes HBK even more, and Austin jumps off the side of the ring and grabs HBK’s legs. Angle lets go and Austin yanks HBK’s legs, so that he falls flat faced on the floor. Austin pulls HBK’s legs and OWCH! HBK’s family jewels just hit that metal ring post, Austin and Angle leave HBK seen as though Rhyno (Jetster) and Edge (RM18) have left the ring. Triple H (Ant) walks over to the corner and tags in Kurt Angle. They each grab one of HBK’s arm and Irish whip him in to the opposite ropes, they join hands to clothesline him, but HBK ducks, runs in to the opposite ropes and A GREAT DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE by HBK and both Angle and Triple H land with a thud!

HBK (Lipe) runs over to his partners and tags in Edge (RM18). Edge is finally going to get his hands on Angle (Grandprix). Edge walks over to Angle, picks him up and A SLAMMING SNAPMARE, Edge goes for the cover :

1. . . . .

2. . . .

Kick out by Angle (Grandprix). Edge (RM18) picks up Angle and takes him to his own partners and Edge tags in Rhyno (Jetster). Rhyno steps in to the ring and both Edge and Rhyno Irish whip Angle in to the ropes and WHAT A FLAPJACK, Angle is now flat out, and Rhyno goes for the cover :

1. . . . .

2. . . .

Triple H (Ant) stops the count by stomping on Rhyno (Jetster). Shawn Michaels (Lipe) enters the ring, and while Triple H is on the way out of the ring, HBK clotheslines him over the top rope, and HBK and Triple H start exchanging blows. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) jumps of the side of the ring, to go and help out Triple H, but Edge (RM18) has ran around the ring and Stone Cold turns around to see what the fans are cheering about, HE TURNS AROUND TO MEET A SPEAR! At the same time Rhyno is waiting in the ring for Angle (Grandprix) to get up. Angle gets up and turns around and GORE, no, Angle stepped aside and Rhyno’s shoulder runs right in to the metal ring post! Edge has started beating down Triple H, seen as though HBK has run back around the ring and tags Rhyno’s back, before Angle can do anymore work on his shoulder.

Shawn Michaels (Lipe) step in to the ring and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) runs straight at him and gives HBK a shoulder block which sends him straight to the floor. Triple H (Ant) has managed to beat Edge (RM18) to the floor and is standing on the side of the ring, and because Angle is tired he goes over to him and tags Triple H in. Triple H steps in to the ring, walks over to Michaels and picks up HBK and gets him in to a suplex position. Triple H tries to pick HBK up, but Michaels is having none of it and reverses it in to A SLAMMING SUPLEX of his own.

Edge (RM18) has got up from Triple H’s (Ant) beating and is standing in his corner. HBK goes over to him and tags him in. Triple H is up and turns around and Edge goes for the spear, but no, Triple H moved out of the way and he has now got him in the pedigree position and A MASSIVE PEDIGREE and Triple H goes for the pin :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . .

Broke up by HBK (Lipe), who drags Edge (RM18) to their corner, steps out of the ring and tags himself back in. HBK picks Triple H (Ant) up and gives him a right punch, which is returned by Triple H, with a right punch of his own, who then goes to kick HBK, but HBK catches his leg and turns it in to A GREAT SPINE BUSTER, HBK goes to the corner and starts stomping, getting ready for the sweet chin music. But Steve Austin (Jae) has come in the ring to put HBK off, but Edge (RM18) has come behind Stone Cold to stop him. HBK decides to go for Austin with A MASSIVE SWEET CHIN MUSIC, but Austin ducked and HBK got his own partner Edge. HBK does not seem over bothered turns around, and AUSTIN DRIVES THE STONE COLD STUNNER on HBK and he drags Triple H’s arm over him. Rhyno (Jetster) enters the ring and GORE! GORE! GORE! By Rhyno on Austin. Rhyno hurt his shoulder even more by doing that and he drags Austin out of the ring to do even more damage, but realises that Triple H has the pin cover on HBK, but Kurt Angle (Grandprix) stops him, and the referee starts to count :

1 . . . . .

2 . . . . .

3 ! ! ! ! !

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

* The crowd cheers louder than ever! *

Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae), Kurt Angle (Grandprix), and Triple H (Ant) have won this six man tag team match, even though Austin and Triple H are laid out flat, they have still won this match, Angle is celebrating like mad though! Rhyno (Jetster) grabs a microphone and says “You may have got lucky this time Hunter, but at Break – Down you’re going down, because I am keeping my title!” Rhyno grabs his title and SMACKS ANGLE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BELT! Now what was that for? That there is a sore loser. Rhyno’s music hits and he leaves with all his oppositions flat out on the floor, and his own partners, Shawn Michaels (Lipe) and Edge (RM18), laid out flat on the floor!

Winner – Stone Cold Steve Austin (Jae) & Kurt Angle (Grandprix) & Triple H (Ant)

Sorry it is late.

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Fri 10/10/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Better Than You"
Thank you for all the comments that people gave. :D

I think I'll go check out what you're on about.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:27
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
www.superdudes.com is much better then here, atleast you can actually battle and have an outcome rather then make it up as you go along, o, a bit like real wrestling then.......
Wed 08/10/03 at 20:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mexcellent stuff, keeps all 3 feuds going well into Break-Down...Matt put it perfectly, a solid 6 man tag that was full of action - and built up rivalries nicely.

Well done Chrisster :P
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Better Than You"
As I said it is for me to know and you to find out, and I've just had an idea for my match. :)
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:46
Regular
Jae wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> He, just, isn't
>
> He will... With Krushers help... :D

That's just cheap...
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> He, just, isn't

He will... With Krushers help... :D
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Better Than You"
He, he, he, he, he, the winner is for me to know and you to find out! :D
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
Jae wrote:
> Good match. Another victory for DoA... :D Stone Cold is gonna take HBK
> into retirement at Break-Down... :)

He, just, isn't
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Better Than You"
Right oh, thought so. And stop confusing me!!!
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nope. Just a plain "Legend Vs Legend" match. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.