GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got the Cabin Fever!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
This film was excellent. Enough said. The cast was excellent especially the actors who played Bert and Paul. Bert made the whole movie very funny and Rider Strong who played Paul was very believeable. The story was great. A flesh eating virus passed through the water to one of the 5 cabin mates and then all hell breaks loose. The film isn't what I'd call scary but is sinister and makes you jump a lot throughout. The gore is gruesome with the skin on legs being shaved off, dogs completely ripping apart a girl and a faces decaying and looking pretty nasty.

So the film deserves an awesome 9/10
The film was funny, tense, gruesome and realistic. Look out for the part with shooting squirrels. That's hillarious.

Karen: "You wanna come down to the lake and swim with us?"
Bert: "Nah. I'm gonna shoot some squirrels."
Paul: "Why would you wanna shoot squirrels?"
Bert: "Cos they're gay."

It's a great film. Watch it 10th October
Thu 09/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I was just going to make a topic asking if anyone has seen this yet. It has excellent write-ups in Empire magazine and various websites, the concept seems a bit Evil-Dead-ish but should be pretty good. Its the top of my to-see list.
Mon 06/10/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
This film was excellent. Enough said. The cast was excellent especially the actors who played Bert and Paul. Bert made the whole movie very funny and Rider Strong who played Paul was very believeable. The story was great. A flesh eating virus passed through the water to one of the 5 cabin mates and then all hell breaks loose. The film isn't what I'd call scary but is sinister and makes you jump a lot throughout. The gore is gruesome with the skin on legs being shaved off, dogs completely ripping apart a girl and a faces decaying and looking pretty nasty.

So the film deserves an awesome 9/10
The film was funny, tense, gruesome and realistic. Look out for the part with shooting squirrels. That's hillarious.

Karen: "You wanna come down to the lake and swim with us?"
Bert: "Nah. I'm gonna shoot some squirrels."
Paul: "Why would you wanna shoot squirrels?"
Bert: "Cos they're gay."

It's a great film. Watch it 10th October

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.