GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Magic tricks."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Does anyone know any websites, or does anyone just know how magic tricks are done? I'm not talking the rabbit out of the hat, or pick-a-card tricks - I'm talking David Copperfield and his buzzsaw trick, flying and that Grand Canyon stunt he did. they had the top 100 magic tricks on again last night, and that one he did with the buzzsaw is truely astonishing!

Anyone who mentions Blaine gets a kicking - remember, it's a magic thread, not a circus.
Mon 06/10/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Does anyone know any websites, or does anyone just know how magic tricks are done? I'm not talking the rabbit out of the hat, or pick-a-card tricks - I'm talking David Copperfield and his buzzsaw trick, flying and that Grand Canyon stunt he did. they had the top 100 magic tricks on again last night, and that one he did with the buzzsaw is truely astonishing!

Anyone who mentions Blaine gets a kicking - remember, it's a magic thread, not a circus.
Mon 06/10/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sigfreid & Roy! Gays with tigers!
Except Roy got mauled at the weekend.
And that's funny.
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:00
They're called illusions.

Funny, I heard on the radio some telephone poll called "Illusions - do you think they're real". Of course they're not f***ing real, that's why they;re called illusions you bunch of retarded f***ing w***ers.
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One of your funniest posts IB

hoho
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> Sigfreid & Roy! Gays with tigers!
> Except Roy got mauled at the weekend.
> And that's funny.

Not THAT's magic!

"Yah, I'm a kidder."
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I love the way the audience thought it was part of the act

" Helvp ve "

WWOOO YEAH CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ entertainment/showbiz/3166932.stm

Roy told tiger to sit down.
Tiger did nothing.
Roy tapped tiger on nose with mic
Tiger snatched bummer and ran off with him

Best magic trick ever.
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Sigfreid looks like an Archangel. I'm sure he'll raise Roy back from the dead if the worst comes to the worst.
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
This is the best bit of that report..

'The tiger then lunged at Horn, who tried to beat the animal away with the microphone.'

Ooooh get away you nasty 600lb Tiger ......

And for my next trick I shall be living on a ventilator for 44 days.
Mon 06/10/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Thats real magic... David Blaine eat your heart out...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.