GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NBA Live"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Swish"
NBA Live is the best basketball game around. That is a fact and not an opinion. Look at all the features it has. New shots, mid-air adjustments, new put backs, and more. This game gives you more control. That's what sports games supposed to do, give you control and you decide who wins and who loses. All Star Weekend is what keeps people playing. The dunk contest shows how much control you get. You don't look in a book and choose a dunk, you create your own style. Franchise mode is very deep with the new PDA feature, letting you stay on top on league happenings. This game could show more cutscenes like NBA Live 2003, like showing players argue with refs after questionable calls and players should be able to get technical fouls. But you should control that also. If they make a big shot, they should celebrate and show fans in the stadium, maybe being like Madden and creating a fan. People think ESPN Basketball's better, but most of their features are from NBA Live. I wouldn't be surprised if they TRY to have an All-Star weekend like EA. So, you know what's the best game in basketball and why it is.
Thu 26/05/05 at 18:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I was going to have a heart-attack and be amazed by a newbie who seems to be able to spell, but ye aren't actually a "new" newbie at all. So I won't.
Thu 26/05/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Swish"
gerrid wrote:
> yeah I think you meant to put that [URL]http://ukreviews.com[/URL]

True, I'm just starting a conversation, that's all. But you are right and do have a point
Thu 26/05/05 at 16:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yeah I think you meant to put that [URL]http://ukreviews.com[/URL]
Thu 26/05/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Swish"
NBA Live is the best basketball game around. That is a fact and not an opinion. Look at all the features it has. New shots, mid-air adjustments, new put backs, and more. This game gives you more control. That's what sports games supposed to do, give you control and you decide who wins and who loses. All Star Weekend is what keeps people playing. The dunk contest shows how much control you get. You don't look in a book and choose a dunk, you create your own style. Franchise mode is very deep with the new PDA feature, letting you stay on top on league happenings. This game could show more cutscenes like NBA Live 2003, like showing players argue with refs after questionable calls and players should be able to get technical fouls. But you should control that also. If they make a big shot, they should celebrate and show fans in the stadium, maybe being like Madden and creating a fan. People think ESPN Basketball's better, but most of their features are from NBA Live. I wouldn't be surprised if they TRY to have an All-Star weekend like EA. So, you know what's the best game in basketball and why it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.