GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drumroll please...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I'm back on SR, if any of you happen to remember me, something I severly doubt. Anyway yeah I havent posted anything for a couple of months I dont think. I kinda left without notice, something came up and I had to leave really fast. Then I kind of forgot SR existed and now I am doing a piece of college work and my comp just signed onto the internet and I though, "Hey, what was that forum I used to post on..." so I came back. I won't be making anymore random journeys for a while so I am back on SR for a bit.

I wish I could tell you all some of the exiting stories I have to tell of my time away from the computer desk but they are too explicit for most of the members (since the average forum age is about 15) and I was drunk most of the time so I can only really remember the hangovers.

Anyway I am now writing a 3 page essay on the different textual and gramatical features of a horoscope. Any distractions you throw at me will be greatly appreciated!
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:08
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Good.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
"It's been a while.."
1 Alec – Overly enthusiastic supporting actor.

That good or bad?
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Will do
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:04
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I was righy the first time mate. Check out the comment I gave you in my popularity contest thing :-p
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:56
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Bouncer wrote:
> WhO are you?
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:55
Regular
"may contain nuts"
What are you?
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Hey Bouncer, remember me?

I got a new account, which is why I'm a newbie. :P
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:12
"slightlyshortertagl"
heh
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:12
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Mystique wrote:
> It's Shaneo! Get him!

Quieten down you bucket-crotched hussy I am not that spasticated utensil that you speak of.
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:10
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Was gone for quite a while, sorry if I over-exagerated it but whilst battling crocodiles in the indian ocean I forgot to keep track of how long I have been away from SR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.