GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finding Front page express"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/10/03 at 20:37
Regular
"www.coolasfire.tk"
On a recent post i got told that you could find fpxpress on any disk with windows on. I looked on my blueyonder install disk and could not find anything. Could some one tell me where i was goin wrong plz.
Sat 04/10/03 at 10:02
Regular
Murphy89 - I've just noticed on another thread (websites) you say the following:
"Try Using Frontpage it comes with any of them windows word packs, the best ones anyway"

As you're giving out advice re Frontpage why are you asking for Frontpage Express ?

It's nice to help but I hope you're not wasting my time :¬|
Sat 04/10/03 at 09:52
Regular
I replied to your other post on this. FP express is on most (early - pre IE5.5)Internet Explorer disks, could still be, I haven't one to hand to look at. But you have to dig around on the CD to find it.

I also mentioned searching on google would help. I tried a google on:
microsoft frontpage.express download

This page looks like a useful one for you: http://www.accessfp.net/fpexpress.htm

GWD.
Fri 03/10/03 at 20:51
Regular
"www.coolasfire.tk"
I ment Internet Explorer
Fri 03/10/03 at 20:44
Heh, the install disc for an ISP doesn't qualify as the Windows OS.

It's true that they come with some new PCs preinstalled with the Windows OS, but not all.
Fri 03/10/03 at 20:37
Regular
"www.coolasfire.tk"
On a recent post i got told that you could find fpxpress on any disk with windows on. I looked on my blueyonder install disk and could not find anything. Could some one tell me where i was goin wrong plz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.