GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Uncle is such a pimp!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/10/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He's an ex-RAF engineer, who now works at a chemical firm doing something. I think his official job title is "Genius". Anyway, he comes over and does stuff on my computer when I don't know how to (very rarely!), and I was having trouble getting this CD writer working. So he came over with some CDs to test and fixed it. Then he put in a CD - and it had proper bo bad boy gangsta hip hop on it! "Don't know how that got on there", he wryly smiled. What a playa!
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
He's an ex-RAF engineer, who now works at a chemical firm doing something. I think his official job title is "Genius". Anyway, he comes over and does stuff on my computer when I don't know how to (very rarely!), and I was having trouble getting this CD writer working. So he came over with some CDs to test and fixed it. Then he put in a CD - and it had proper bo bad boy gangsta hip hop on it! "Don't know how that got on there", he wryly smiled. What a playa!
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:16
Regular
BO!
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WoRd
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
boyakasha dat is niisse
Fri 03/10/03 at 17:50
Bling!!!
Fri 03/10/03 at 17:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Schizzle ma nizzle!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.