GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I ate a shark!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/10/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This might offend some of you eco-warriors out there, but last night at a Chinese restaurant I ate shark! It's not like I ate a whole shark or nothing, just some of the fin. It can survive without a fin, right? And it tasted very nice - like slippery chicken crossed with scampy.
Fri 03/10/03 at 17:52
Errgh, fish, dunno why but my body just wont let me eat fish.
The thought of it just makes me want to gagg.
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:01
Regular
"relocated"
I wonder how much your aunt paid the doctor to get him to say that.
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:49
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Was it good shark? My uncle can't eat chocolate or drink beer ever again because he ate a poisoned shark. Poor guy...
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bloody hippy
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Thanks for that, Insane Crusteau!
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:40
....I'm tempted to explain in great detail how sharks actually prey on dolphins, and that dolphins, contrary to popular belief, are not the saints of the oceans, but I'm quietly confident that you're just joking.
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...and that's when the dolphins come and bring it to the surface?
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:33
A large percentage of what is sold by large companies such as Birdseye as "cod" in the UK, as actually Blue Shark, which is common in UK waters.

So really, we've likely all eaten shark. And I know you were joking about the fin comment, but what they do to get the fins for sharkfin soup etc is catch the shark, hack off the fins and throw it back into the water, alive and incapable of swimming, so it drops to the bottom and quickly dies of bloodloss, oxygen exhaustion or stress. It's a particularly cruel way of going about the business.

Before anyone starts, yes, I smiled at the original post, I got the humour, I'm just in a "save the oceans" mood today.
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> ... It can survive without a fin, right?

That is hilarious.
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This might offend some of you eco-warriors out there, but last night at a Chinese restaurant I ate shark! It's not like I ate a whole shark or nothing, just some of the fin. It can survive without a fin, right? And it tasted very nice - like slippery chicken crossed with scampy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.