GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New job again I think"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/10/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Worked in Pizza Hut from March to May this year
Then in Safeway from May to present

Left Pizza Hut because I had no hours at all. Started in Dairy at Safeway but all my shifts are pretty much 6-11am on weekend mornings and I only get £3.45 an hour, plus hour wage for taxi.

New job at hospital shop up road, £5 an hour and 'supervisor'... yes I know. Basically I'm in charge of store when I'm on which is 15 hours a week on weekend nights 5-9 and some week nights.

Cool
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Worked in Pizza Hut from March to May this year
Then in Safeway from May to present

Left Pizza Hut because I had no hours at all. Started in Dairy at Safeway but all my shifts are pretty much 6-11am on weekend mornings and I only get £3.45 an hour, plus hour wage for taxi.

New job at hospital shop up road, £5 an hour and 'supervisor'... yes I know. Basically I'm in charge of store when I'm on which is 15 hours a week on weekend nights 5-9 and some week nights.

Cool
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I still havent got a job.

Im unemployable.
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:20
Regular
Today shop supervisor...tomorrow brain surgen
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Mystique wrote:
> Today shop supervisor...tomorrow brain surgen

Irony overload.
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:22
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Mystique wrote:
> Today shop supervisor...tomorrow brain surgen

I agree you have to start somewhere
Fri 03/10/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Today shop supervisor...tomorrow depressed over-weight shop supervisor...1 year on, minor celeb having been on "Fat Club" and now going to parties with Jeremy Spake.
Fri 03/10/03 at 20:50
Regular
I work at Wickes.

I work tuesday and thursday nights 5-8.

And sunday 10-5.

£238 a month.
Fri 03/10/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
I work at an Aquarium in Essex. No not the Sea life center an aquarium in which you purchase fish and i bag them :)

£5 an hour on a sunday. I get a free dominoes pizza every lunch from boss. And only work 10-4.

...dont know whether to find another job just for evenings during weekdays. (Like somerfields) hmm..
Sat 04/10/03 at 12:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm cinsidering a job at Dixons when I turn 16.

Anyone got any idea on how difficult it is to get one?
Sat 04/10/03 at 12:38
Regular
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> Anyone got any idea on how difficult it is to get one?

Its very difficult.

But keep positive - Go in - ask if they've got any vacancys.

Hmmm. I always thought you was 16 :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.