GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE BEST BOND FILM?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/10/03 at 20:29
Regular
"This is my tagline"
What r ur fav. Bond films?

mine is Goldeneye

as for the best Bond, it has got 2 b Sean Connerry and i dont think there eva will b a better 1.
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:47
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Famke Janssen is one dirty young lady
>
> oooooooooh I'd like to wear her

Beware

She will mind control you too.
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:40
Regular
STOP GETTING BOND WRONG
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:35
"For the horde!!!!"
will Bond ever die?
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Bond Is Dead

That's the forthcoming one. I'm the director, and Bond will have a heart-attack whilst playing roulette - putting an end to the whole over-stretched babarcle once and for all.
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:14
Regular
Famke Janssen is one dirty young lady

oooooooooh I'd like to wear her
Thu 02/10/03 at 23:10
"For the horde!!!!"
Goldfinger
Thu 02/10/03 at 22:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Best film is Goldeneye, especially that bit where the fat admiral is getting laid and he does a sort of "shudder of pleasure" thing.

Best Bond is Brosnan.
Thu 02/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
You've all clearly lost your minds, the finest bond was the spy who loved me, notably because it starred my favourite bad guy - Jaws, that amazing sea-faring lotus, and a ship that eats submarines. classic.

second favourite would be either 'for your eyes only', a view to a kill, moonraker or live and let die.

goldeneye is good, all other brosnan efforts are pap.

it's hard to pick a favourite bond, Timothy Dalton was the most realistic, but Roger Moore I have fondest memories of as he is in all my favourite bonds. connery was good but not great.
Thu 02/10/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Light of the world"
Mi/\\/dfrig wrote:
> Goldeneye is my favourite Bond film
>
> Connery was the best Bond.

Indeed

Closely followed by good ole moore
Thu 02/10/03 at 21:10
Regular
Goldeneye is my favourite Bond film

Connery was the best Bond.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.