GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod Touch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/06/09 at 19:08
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
I'm thinking about buying an Ipod touch; any things to be aware of possibly?

Also i've had a look on a couple of websites but cant seem to find a clear answer, does anyone know if it can play .avi video format.
Sun 21/06/09 at 11:45
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Nothing has been confirmed, I would imagine that there could be.

A small Google search has let me to a Ipod Touch fan site, where they all seem to think it will happen.
Sat 20/06/09 at 23:33
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
i dont know, i wasn't aware of a new ipod touch; are you just assuming becasue the Iphone has a new release that the ipod touch will as well?
Sat 20/06/09 at 10:26
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Is there an IPod Touch S?? I thought it was just the iPhone that received the new release??
Fri 19/06/09 at 21:17
"possibly impossible"
There is.

It has a faster processor and better 3D support so expect to see games that just run on the new iPhone 3G S and iTouch S.
Fri 19/06/09 at 20:51
Regular
Might be worth holding out for a bit - I've heard (though can't be bothered searching right now to check) that there's a new generation Iphone due out soon - Ipod Touch and Iphone are very similar so should they still be similar next generation, the current gen may go down in price...that is ofcourse speculation :)
Fri 19/06/09 at 19:40
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Shepps 123 wrote:
> Also i've had a look on a couple of websites but cant seem to
> find a clear answer, does anyone know if it can play .avi video
> format.

It cannot. Theres plenty of free converters available of course, just depends whether you can be bothered with the extra effort.
Fri 19/06/09 at 19:08
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
I'm thinking about buying an Ipod touch; any things to be aware of possibly?

Also i've had a look on a couple of websites but cant seem to find a clear answer, does anyone know if it can play .avi video format.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.