GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is David Blaine dead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/10/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's just that none of the Age of Reason types have tried to bottle his box lately, which is the only thing that kept him in the news BECAUSE HE IS SO BLOODY BORING!!!!

I'm far more looking forward to that Mr Derren B. blowing his brains out, even if that's never going to happen. If he does manage to cap himself upside the head, and it gets blanked by channel 4 (which, I believe, are the arrangements), I want an Uday Hussein style facial reconstruction put up to prove it.
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:36
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Alec wrote:
> What's he doing?? Ahhh everyone knows except me...

Playing Russian Roulette (semi)live on C4. I'm not sure I fully get it though. The idea is he gets someone to load the gun who DB reckons he will be able to use his mind control stuff on to know where the bullet was loaded. But surely in Russian Roulette you load the gun and then spin the chamber so it is irrelevant whether you knew were the bullet went in the first place. Actually, now I've actually written it down, it's obvious. The person will load the bullet and close the chamber and then DB has to guess if he needs to turn the chamber manually before firing i.e. no spin to employ any randomness.

Whats the odds he fires it until there is only one chamber left for full dramatic effect, after, of course, pretending it was only planned for him to let off one shot and "shocking" the crew.
Thu 02/10/03 at 22:11
Jags wrote:
> they doing derran brown with like a 10 second delay so if anything
> goes wrong they can cut it.

Na it's like an 8 minuet delay isn't it?
Thu 02/10/03 at 22:06
Regular
"It's been a while.."
What's he doing?? Ahhh everyone knows except me...
Thu 02/10/03 at 22:06
Regular
"The Monkey God"
they doing derran brown with like a 10 second delay so if anything goes wrong they can cut it.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:49
Alec wrote:
> He's just really weak and can't do much, i presume...

YA think?
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:43
Regular
"It's been a while.."
He's just really weak and can't do much, i presume...
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Just the usual then?
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:30
Regular
Mmmm.....

*brain engaged in nothingness*

Mmmm.....
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
BB house would be ace. They give every person in there a BB gun, but they tell them that no one else has one. So everyone goes about slyly shooting each other, culminating in a massive gunfight towards the end in which all but one dies.

This person has time to go to the diary room and make the shopping list before croaking it themselves from blood loss.
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
To be honest, I'm suprised it's taken so long for someone to react to it by having a go themselves. I expected one of the tabliods to arrange for it long ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.