GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They don't have a clue what they're doing***RAW SPOILERS***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well first off, onto matters to do with The King and J.R. and the RAW commentary post. It was inevitable they'd get the job back, but what the hell was the point in the match at Unforgiven if everything is being changed back so soon... already they're back as RAW's announcers! I have no problem with this, as I prefer the duo to Coach and Snow, but really, what the hell was the point???

Also, they're so clearly clueless as to what to do with Rob Van Dam. Sure, I'm looking forward to him vs Christian in a Ladder Match, but does Van Dam really need the Intercontinental Championship? Answer: no. They just don't have a clue what else to do with him.

Mark Henry attacking Shawn Michaels and vowing to get Goldberg? Really, what in the hell are they trying to achieve with this utter atrocity?

RAW = plotline collapse.
Which also means: RAW = disaster.
Sat 04/10/03 at 17:01
Regular
I'll reply to it later, DW has to read what I said first, cause he knows, knows the truth! I speak the truth!
Sat 04/10/03 at 16:59
Regular
"bWo > You"
That just... isn't true.
Sat 04/10/03 at 16:57
Regular
DW  wrote:
> Someone suggested putting Heyman with RVD and having them go heel.
> Hurricane could feud with RVD for the IC Title; he deserves it.

Nah, Hurricane doesn't measure up to RVD, he's just to crap.
Sat 04/10/03 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Yeah the match was good, but they can't push RVD when he doesn't
> interest the crowds - and that's because he doesn't have a
> personality. Give me Kane instead anyday - his promo and match were
> great.

RVD doesn't have a personality because his personality has been destroyed by the WWE. He had a great one in ECW, and when he first entered the WWE he was great because they allowed him to compete in his type of match. But now they've taken away the Hardcore division and are giving superstars that aren't Triple H less time on the mic, he can't do what he does best.

RVD had a personality, but it's been squashed by the WWE. So, therefore, it is their own fault if he isn't impressing.
Sat 04/10/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ant wrote:
> Heh, I actually think Mark Henry looks okay, although I prefer the
> thuggin' and buggin' Rodney Mack.

Belie dat playa

>
> It's no surprise they don't know what to do with RVD - he DOES NOT
> draw ratings. The end of RAW this week drew the lowest overrun rating
> for many months - whereas guys like Kane, Goldberg, HHH and Jericho
> drew the fans in, which means more money for the WWE.

Although saying that the match between Christian and RVD was much more enjoyable to watch then anything HHH has done for god knows how long, better than Goldberg can ever hope to do in a wrestling ring, Kane would have slipped off the ladder trying to grab the belt and well only Jericho out of that lot could pull off such a good match
Sat 04/10/03 at 11:51
Regular
"bWo > You"
RVD turning heel would be a good idea for his character, as he plays the arrogant heel much better than the stoned 'new age' wrestler (Dude! etc), but first he needs the mojuthpiece to get his personality across - get the fans liking him, then when he's got a good following, turn him heel, thus guartaneeing a good degree of heat.
Sat 04/10/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Why Hurricane never got tombstoned I don't know!
Sat 04/10/03 at 11:47
Regular
Yeah, they done that to try and make Kane a bigger monster. In my opinion, it never worked. I love both these guys, so I was happy either way. But I'd have prefered it if Hurricane had stolen one or something. And come on, Hurricane should be an Upper Midcarder. Someone suggested putting Heyman with RVD and having them go heel. Hurricane could feud with RVD for the IC Title; he deserves it.
Sat 04/10/03 at 11:30
Regular
Haha that match was funny! Hurricane got WHOOPED!
Sat 04/10/03 at 00:36
Regular
Why oh why did Kane vs. Hurricane last all of 2 minutes. I'd love to see Shane Helms go heel (not remove the mask like Kane did, just go heel) and team with Kane for a long time again. It'd be like Kane and X-Pac (my other favourite wrestler :cD) all over again. I'd love that.

But they need to give Hurricane more time, instead of the crappy in ring promos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.