GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling is Going Dull."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/09/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I was watching King of the Ring 98 (The One with Undertaker V Mankind in Hell in a Cell)and there were some amazing matches on it,but looking at wrestling today the story lines are CRAP most of the matches are CRAP generaly I think wrestling is going CRAP.
Thu 30/10/03 at 10:58
Regular
i think that undertaker should of won at no mercy, it just sucks them wasting talent like that like everyoe says, i think he's being wasted as he isnt getting a push to the edge or anything with his capabilities and the same for other people such as ultimo dragon, you never see him on smackdown or raw, see i have forgotten what show he is supposed to be on as he is only on velocity or one of those look backs of raw and smackdown.

and well done jae, you made a rhyme which i liked :D
Sun 19/10/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yep. Thats your opinion Mr Extreme fat Dave person. You're entitled to your say and now you've said it, you can go away (Heh. That rhymes).

:D
Sun 19/10/03 at 21:14
WWE, WCW all wrestling companies are extremly dull and no matter how much you play WWE4 or whatever, the owner is most likley to play it to death.
Sat 11/10/03 at 18:49
Regular
ive said this before but here i go again wwe needed wcw and vica versa
the other hows kept each other on its toes having to come up with new ideas angles to kep float have you noticed it seems to be about the same time that wcw ceased tht wwe seemed to loose its edge
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Mole Hole"
DW  wrote:
> Yey, it's BC. But yeah; it's going dull...

--------

Yey it's me.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I was thinking more along the lines of the WWE Championship. Two titles is fair enough, but it's two titles he's had before, and now they've got nothing else they can really do with him.

Meanwhile, Lesnar and Angle continue to swap the title on what seems like a weekly basis now.
Wed 01/10/03 at 06:40
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:

> They need to make better use of Benoit, Cena and Eddie Guerrero
> though.

I don't know about you, but I think Eddie's been getting a fair innings recently, what with two titles an' all...
Tue 30/09/03 at 22:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
RAW was great monday.
Tue 30/09/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The main problem is the real talent being used totally wrong in the WWE. Smackdown has been the better show for long periods. Raw has improved except they have more pointless segments and squash matches.

I really hope NWA TNA get a TV show in the near future because some of the shows they have been producing sound like top notch stuff and they don't waste real talent.
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
In my view, RAW is just getting better and better (apart from Goldberg becoming the champ!). It seems to become more entertaining every week.

As for Smackdown; Yeah, it's getting dull. The only reasons I watch it are Los Guerreros, Kurt Angle and John Cena. Most of the rest of the show is rubbish!

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.