GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Want to make money on Forza?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Mon 30/05/05 at 10:10
Regular
If anyone here is having trouble making money on Forza and they have XBL then you could follow my strategy.

1. Get 68,000 Cr
2. Buy the Bentley that costs 68,000 Cr
3. Start a 'B Class' career race online that uses the oval test track and whack it up to 3 laps.
4. Get loads of people to join around 5 - 8 and your winnings should be around 40,000 - 60,000 Cr.
5. Rev up your engine and start racing, for the first half of the first lap you will probably be last in the race, but when the car starts to reach its higher speeds you will overtake all the other cars and should finish about 30s before the car behind you. Netting loads of cash in under 5 mins.
6. With the money you get spend it on making the car slightly faster but still keep it in the B1 Class. Tweak the gears so that you can get a bit more acceleration in the first two gears.

Shame I only rented this game.

If you want an extra kick from this, then once you have caught up with the other cars stay with them the whole of the race complaining how crap the car is. Then when you reach the final stretch just speed off laughing at them. Laugh more if one of them is French.
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Touched!"
I'll miss Tilt ramming me off the track on the first corner..that was funny, Tilt was just a menace on the roads!
Tue 31/05/05 at 15:37
Regular
I've played this once since I bought it.

It appears to offer a lot, but I just can't be bothered.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:38
Regular
I got rid of it because I found it incredibly tedious and boring. A lot of people love it, I just found it really lifeless and hollow. Even on the first day I had it, I was sitting there winning races and unlocking new cars and all I could think to myself was "so what?"

It all just felt completly devoid of any life or personality of its own. Still, plenty of people I know swear by it and I guess if tinkering with engines and changing wheels floats your boat, this might just be the game for you.

I just couldn't bring myself to continue playing it.
Tue 31/05/05 at 01:39
Regular
"BOSE"
40-60,000 CR...that's alot

I got just over 240,000 CR for doing one lap the other week :-)
Mon 30/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yeah, but Rib got rid of it because he had completed it.

Which also doesn't bode well for the game, but you know, whatever.
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
"8==="
I think ribby and Tilt have gotten rid of it already.

It's requires a lot of fiddling.
Mon 30/05/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Hmm. I've never really considered this game. Although, with the departure of Project Gotham 2, I could do with an online racer. Is it worth buying?
Mon 30/05/05 at 10:25
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Interesting, and as I am yet to try it online, I will try this tactic.

Especially the French bit.
Mon 30/05/05 at 10:12
Regular
"8==="
:D
Mon 30/05/05 at 10:10
Regular
If anyone here is having trouble making money on Forza and they have XBL then you could follow my strategy.

1. Get 68,000 Cr
2. Buy the Bentley that costs 68,000 Cr
3. Start a 'B Class' career race online that uses the oval test track and whack it up to 3 laps.
4. Get loads of people to join around 5 - 8 and your winnings should be around 40,000 - 60,000 Cr.
5. Rev up your engine and start racing, for the first half of the first lap you will probably be last in the race, but when the car starts to reach its higher speeds you will overtake all the other cars and should finish about 30s before the car behind you. Netting loads of cash in under 5 mins.
6. With the money you get spend it on making the car slightly faster but still keep it in the B1 Class. Tweak the gears so that you can get a bit more acceleration in the first two gears.

Shame I only rented this game.

If you want an extra kick from this, then once you have caught up with the other cars stay with them the whole of the race complaining how crap the car is. Then when you reach the final stretch just speed off laughing at them. Laugh more if one of them is French.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.