GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Psychotic Unexplainable Puking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 16:38
Regular
GOD what a rough morning i had i woke up had breakfast jus about to get ready and bleurgh out it came i unexplainably puked up just like that it came out of no where why does this happen bcoz it really confused me and annoyed me coz i had to miss a day from skool what a shame well all better now until the unexplainable puking comes back
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:38
Regular
GOD what a rough morning i had i woke up had breakfast jus about to get ready and bleurgh out it came i unexplainably puked up just like that it came out of no where why does this happen bcoz it really confused me and annoyed me coz i had to miss a day from skool what a shame well all better now until the unexplainable puking comes back
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:45
Regular
"relocated"
Well, I don't think that going to war was such a good idea. But you make some interesting points.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
Are you female?
Tue 30/09/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Izo_uk wrote:
> GOD what a rough morning i had i woke up had breakfast jus about to
> get ready and bleurgh out it came i unexplainably puked up just like
> that it came out of no where why does this happen bcoz it really
> confused me and annoyed me coz i had to miss a day from skool what a
> shame well all better now until the unexplainable puking comes back

This reminds me of vomit: messy and bitty, tinged with a semi-chewed, undigestible pungency - someone needs to clean it up but there are no takers, and now it has gone all firm and flaky.
Tue 30/09/03 at 10:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Best topic heading ever. Worst post ever.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:29
Regular
i no it was all bull and i was bored just thought the heading would attract people lol
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
Izo_uk wrote:
> i no it was all bull and i was bored just thought the heading would
> attract people lol

wow

who's cool??

you are sir

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.