GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"have you heard whos playing at glastonbury next year?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 14:56
Regular
"gibbon"
aparently oais, prince and paul mcartney. thats sounding good to me.
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ha, Prince is crap.

Like REALLY crap.
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:41
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Mcartney was in The Beatles.

The Beatles changed everything.
Tue 30/09/03 at 11:45
Regular
"gibbon"
i dont care if people dnt like the line up i think it will be good, plus im going for free so it dont matter really.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> grow them now, so they're REALLY ripe and hard for when the time
> comes...

And that's just stupid. Fruit gets softer as it ripens. Apart from maybe coconuts.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Juesus Christ! Why would you throw fruit at Paul McCartney? Half of the world's greatest song writing team and all round fantastic bloke. Hell, if he'd been shot instead of Lennon he'd be the one remembered as some kind of demigod.

Anyway, it sounds like a highly suspect line-up. Prince has apparently confirmed, but as for anyone else, they sound like the easy answers.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:07
Regular
grow them now, so they're REALLY ripe and hard for when the time comes...
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Really? It's almost enough to put me off going...

At least I'll get a chance to see all those not-quite-famous-enough-to-headline bands if I do go, as there's no way I'm going to see Oasis, Prince or Paul McCartney if I'm not allowed to take fruit.
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:56
Regular
"gibbon"
aparently oais, prince and paul mcartney. thats sounding good to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.