GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Make money easy, fast and with no hassle!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Want to make cash FAST and HARD?

Then you’ve come to the right place! Only now can I offer a 100% legal and 101% easy way of making AT LEAST £5,000 in fewer than 3 hours.

All you have to do is follow the simple instructions below…read on…

BELOW:
Have you ever wondered what the point of having two lungs was? Have you ever wondered why you had a spare kidney? Of course you have! Well, now you’re going to find out why.

Humans are designed to help others in the species, so they have spare organs in case someone else needs them, we can now offer a system of helping people by GIVING your ORGANS AWAY. But that’s not all, by doing so, you make money!

All you have to do is remove five organs you’re willing to do without and send one to each of the following addresses, it’s completely legal, and you’ll be reaping the rewards instantly!

Joe
London
England

Jim
Manchester
England

Dave
Aberdeen
Scotland

Billy-Jack
Bangor
N. Ireland

Oisin
Cork
Rep. Of Ireland

Then what you do is remove the bottom name, move the others down one space, and put yours at the top. Simple!! After you’ve done so, post this message with the edited addresses on as many forums as you can - you don’t even have to write your own message, after this edit just copy and paste it. In NO TIME AT ALL you’ll be getting livers, hearts, lungs and genetalia by the truckload! Remember that worry going through your head when you sent that first lung off? Started to feel it going away? Now you can have six lungs!!

What other Internet scam can boast the ability to ensure yourself eternal life by creating a never-ending supply of essential internal organs? Again, none! This is COMPLETELY UNIQUE!!!

So: go on! Don’t pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity – you can make do without a liver for a week, because soon you’ll have dozens! I can tell you straight away from personal experience that within three weeks I’d already received 18 hearts, 78 livers, 92 kidneys, 23 lungs and even one brain! And only ⅞ of the ones I received had been destroyed in the post, with odds like that, you can’t fail!!

Have fun!

I’m bored.
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
Blank wrote:
> Bangor is in Ireland?

yes his duel name is memorandom
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Well, there is *a* Bangor near(ish) Belfast, yes.
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Bangor is in Ireland?
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:24
Regular
""When?...@524""
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> You could also make £5,000 or so a year tax free by letting
> companies advertise on your car.
>
> Hell i would.

count me in!
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Teal'c"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Post count booster.

Sun 28/09/03 at 20:46
Der Nazi wrote:
> You could also make £5,000 or so a year tax free by letting
> companies advertise on your car.

Hell i would.
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You could also make £5,000 or so a year tax free by letting companies advertise on your car. It'd be like driving in a rally every day!

Unfortunately, I'm not old enough to drive. Knackers.
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:43
Regular
*cuts out left testicle and hands it to memo in an act of men-love*
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:42
Regular
Lol :-D

Im bored too!
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
uh oh

memo has done it again

STOP EATING THE GLUE MEMO - it does things to your mind..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.