GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dido"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/03 at 18:36
Regular
Listening to Dido on Radio 1 now, (White Flag) - the song is pretty great actually. But for me, Dido is still "that bird who did the backing vocals on Stan by Eminem" - I dont think I will ever be able to think of her a propper solo-ist.
Either way she is very talented.

The same thing with the band who performed "..sit down on it" at the Mobo's. In my mind, that song will be forever associated with the DFS advert.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:37
Regular
Robbie is phat*

*fat
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:56
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
>
> that's like saying "robbie williams is just that guy who used to
> sing some parts in Take That", it may be true but he's done FAR
> better since then, would you not consider him a "proper"
> solo artist either?

--

Blank! Handle this.
Mon 29/09/03 at 13:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mindfrig wrote:
> for me, Dido is still "that bird who did the
> backing vocals on Stan by Eminem" - I dont think I will ever be
> able to think of her a propper solo-ist.

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....
that's called "guesting" mate.. Fred Durst does it aaaaaaall the time ;)
but to say she's not a "proper" solo artist is ridiculous, she's got an amazing voice, a stack of talent and it traffic-stoppingly fit as well..
WHAT A DEAL!! :)

that's like saying "robbie williams is just that guy who used to sing some parts in Take That", it may be true but he's done FAR better since then, would you not consider him a "proper" solo artist either?
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've also taken a liking to Dido's new song. And after hearing her properly Live on TV the other morning, I've realised she really does have a great voice... For singing, anyway....

Have you ever heard he talking normally? It's a real contrast against her brilliant singing voice and good-looks - right up there with mouths of the likes of Jade Goody and "Jordan"...! :S
Mon 29/09/03 at 03:21
Regular
"cachoo"
White Flag is a great song, but it's being played on the radio too much now and I try not to listen to it too much because I don't want to get fed up with it. Lyrics are pretty strong too. Well, the whole 'white flag' business is anyway!

I think her new album Life For Rent is out tomorrow.
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:05
Regular
Yes
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mutant_guy:) wrote:
> I am talking about illegal download sites

You don't seem to know what you are talking about. Are you alright?
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:55
Regular
I am talking about illegal download sites
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mutant_guy:) wrote:
> I was responding to the Dido comment saying proof enough.I don't
> care, I still can't be bothered to steal, I don't care if you want to
> as thats not my business

File sharing is not stealing.
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
Or maybe your not

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.