GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unofficial SRW Promo: Sabu and Paul E. Dangerously discuss the upcoming House of Mania match Written by LL Cool TT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/03 at 17:06
Regular
"bWo > You"
Unofficial SRW Promo: Sabu and Paul E. Dangerously discuss the upcoming House of Mania match
Written by LL Cool TT

*Camera shows Paul E. and Sabu in a locker room. Paul E. faces the camera*

Paul E: SRW BreakDown. The newest SRW event. Everyone’s looking to make a name for themselves. We’ve even got an Elimination Chamber match. But ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry to say that the Elimination Chamber isn’t going to be what all the critics, internet writers and the dirtsheets will be talking about after the last bell is rung. Don’t get me wrong, it’ll be big, but… there’ll be something else. And don’t be fooled into thinking the cruiserweights are going to steal the show: they’re good, but once again, they’ll be upstaged. For at SRW BreakDown, there is going to be a match so new… so different… so unique, that words alone will struggle helplessly to describe it.

*Paul E looks behind him to Sabu, who just nods*

Paul E: It’s never happened before... it may never happen again… its Paul E. Dangerously’s Psychedelic House of Mania match! Now it may be buried in the midcard; it may have the SRW title matches after it, but believe you me – it won’t just steal the show… it will BE the show! And AJ Styles, the young little upstart, don’t for a second think that you can even hope for a victory against this man…

*Paul E. steps to the side as the camera focuses on Sabu, who stays in the picture as Paul E. speaks*

Paul E: AJ, while you are undoubtedly one of, if not THE hottest prospect in professional wrestling today, but what you may possess in natural talent, you lack in actual experience. Being a pro for only 5 years has its disadvantages, AJ, and it’s this man’s job to show you what they are…

*Paul E. brings the camera back to himself*

Paul E: But there have been some qualms expressed in the industry lately about my new match. “It’s too dangerous!” “It’s not feasible!” “It’s too difficult to imagine!” Well folks, perhaps the middle of a four man melee wasn’t the best place to describe a match that will break so many moulds, and blow so many minds. So, let me put it this way – imagine a dance club. The flashing lights, the spotlights, the strobes etc etc etc. Following me? Right, now imagine that the music is slightly stranger than usual – styles melded into one another, quickly changing on a whim. And now slam a wrestling ring in the middle of that, with one side having a cage wall on it, the opposite side having barbed wire wrapped around the ropes. This man here and AJ Styles will have to do battle for 20 minutes in that situation – it’s gonna be huge, rest assured.

*Sabu exhales loudly, almost in anger*

Paul E: And in that situation, only one man can triumph. Only one man WILL triumph – there’re no draws in this match. It’ll be settled by a tiebreaker if needs be. AJ, you think you’re the best because you fluked a victory over Sabu? I’ll admit that Sabu made a mistake-

*Sabu grabs Paul E, pushes him into the lockers and holds him almost in a choke*

Paul E: Woah, woah, woah! I just said ‘one’ mistake, ok? Jesus!

*Sabu releases Paul E. from the choke*

Paul E: Now, beating Sabu isn’t easy, so you can take some degree of glory. However, AJ, beating this man twice is even less easy, so don’t start thinking it’s going to be a walkover of any sort! You’re going to be taken to Hell and back, of that you can be absolutely sure. But can you take that much punishment? You’ve seen violence AJ, I know – but you’ve never been with Sabu in this type of environment. You’re not ready, are you, AJ? Just one week before the most dangerous match of your life, and you’re not even prepared? You have NO IDEA about what you’ve got yourself into AJ, you arrogant little b*****d! You attacked Sabu, and now you’re going to pay the price! Look forward to this, AJ, because after this match, there’s going to be nothing worth living for anymore!

*Camera focuses on Sabu, as the picture changes to show AJ Styles sitting in the parking lot on the bonnet of a car*

AJ: Sabu, I don’t think we know each other that well. Hell, if you knew me, you’d probably hate me even more than you do right now. But I don’t give a damn about how you feel about me, to tell you the truth. To me, you’re just another wrestler on the path to SRW stardom. I bet that gets under your skin, doesn’t it, Sabu? Not being treated like the main man – not being treated as though you’ve actually done anything for this business. Let’s me honest, Sabu, what the Hell have you done for this industry? Introduced tables? You think that’s a good thing?! Have you any idea how many people have sacrificed their health, just for one goddamn table bump?! No! You haven’t! You’ve put every wrestler’s well-being at risk just to further your own lousy career! You have only hurt this business, Sabu, you’ve gone and pandered to those sick little gits who want to see us wrestlers bleed! To see us wrestlers fall through tables! To see us fall off stages! To see us have fire thrown in our faces! Damn you, Sabu, damn your ass to Hell!

*AJ gets up and smacks his hands on the bonnet of the car in frustration, turning his back on the camera*

AJ: You’ve always taken from this industry, Sabu. Always taken. Never given. And if you’ve taken from this business, you’ve taken from me! And those who take from AJ Styles can expect some pretty hefty punishment in return – now it’s your time, Sabu. BreakDown is your time. I’m going to take from you what you’ve taken from this entire business – dignity. I don’t know about you, but I’m not one of these people who gets off on seeing someone’s head being torn open, or seeing women hit over the head with chairs, or people set on fire. No, I’m someone who wants to watch proper athletes wrestle with dignity, who are willing to sacrifice themselves within reason. And it’s people like you, Sabu, and Paul E. who make me so sick to be in the same business as you! So I’m putting my personal preferences aside for just one match, this House of Mania match, to show you what it feels like to be associated with complete indignation. You’re going to be disgraced Sabu, just like all those wrestlers who broke their bones in all the hardcore wrestling promotions to satisfy a few worthless bloodthirsty fans. And after I win, you’ll quit. You’ll run away. You’ll decide that not being the God you’ve convinced yourself that you are just isn’t what you want. You’d rather live in a cloud of ignorance than face the harsh truth: I’m better than you. I can beat you. I have done before, and I’ll make damn sure I do it again.

*AJ gets up from the car and paces around*

AJ: Takes a big man to pay someone else to cut your promos, doesn’t it, Sabu? You’ve truly shown some guts there. Get someone else to tell the fans how you feel! Great idea! But you’ve always been like that, haven’t you, Sabu? Always been a little afraid of the people who make you what you are. While you may have it here [Pats bicep], you’ve never had it up here [Points to his head]. You’re a weak, weak man Sabu, and someday, even though they don’t want to, the fans will come to realise that fact. The sooner, the better, for my money. And Paul E, think before you speak next time – I couldn’t be more prepared if I tried.

*AJ forward rolls along the floor*

AJ: I’ve been training for every waking hour since I found out about this match.

*AJ cartwheels past the camera*

AJ: And there’s no doubt that I am prepared for you, Sabu. I… am ready.

*AJ turns and leaps onto a car, and moonsaults off, landing on his feet, before staring at the camera and walking off*
Mon 29/09/03 at 13:20
Regular
Great stuff LL. Both men seem ready to go! Can't wait, I just can't imagine how big your going to make this match! 10 pages? :P
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah. I'm looking forward to this match. Should be great. I don't exactly understand how it works, but I know it's gonna be mayhem! :D Good Promo. It heats up the fued nicely for Break-Down. :)
Sun 28/09/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nie bit of feud building there. I may not have seen AJ and Sabu wrestle but I know they have different styles. I personally can't wait for this match. It's bizarre and that's great for us.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:06
Regular
"bWo > You"
Unofficial SRW Promo: Sabu and Paul E. Dangerously discuss the upcoming House of Mania match
Written by LL Cool TT

*Camera shows Paul E. and Sabu in a locker room. Paul E. faces the camera*

Paul E: SRW BreakDown. The newest SRW event. Everyone’s looking to make a name for themselves. We’ve even got an Elimination Chamber match. But ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry to say that the Elimination Chamber isn’t going to be what all the critics, internet writers and the dirtsheets will be talking about after the last bell is rung. Don’t get me wrong, it’ll be big, but… there’ll be something else. And don’t be fooled into thinking the cruiserweights are going to steal the show: they’re good, but once again, they’ll be upstaged. For at SRW BreakDown, there is going to be a match so new… so different… so unique, that words alone will struggle helplessly to describe it.

*Paul E looks behind him to Sabu, who just nods*

Paul E: It’s never happened before... it may never happen again… its Paul E. Dangerously’s Psychedelic House of Mania match! Now it may be buried in the midcard; it may have the SRW title matches after it, but believe you me – it won’t just steal the show… it will BE the show! And AJ Styles, the young little upstart, don’t for a second think that you can even hope for a victory against this man…

*Paul E. steps to the side as the camera focuses on Sabu, who stays in the picture as Paul E. speaks*

Paul E: AJ, while you are undoubtedly one of, if not THE hottest prospect in professional wrestling today, but what you may possess in natural talent, you lack in actual experience. Being a pro for only 5 years has its disadvantages, AJ, and it’s this man’s job to show you what they are…

*Paul E. brings the camera back to himself*

Paul E: But there have been some qualms expressed in the industry lately about my new match. “It’s too dangerous!” “It’s not feasible!” “It’s too difficult to imagine!” Well folks, perhaps the middle of a four man melee wasn’t the best place to describe a match that will break so many moulds, and blow so many minds. So, let me put it this way – imagine a dance club. The flashing lights, the spotlights, the strobes etc etc etc. Following me? Right, now imagine that the music is slightly stranger than usual – styles melded into one another, quickly changing on a whim. And now slam a wrestling ring in the middle of that, with one side having a cage wall on it, the opposite side having barbed wire wrapped around the ropes. This man here and AJ Styles will have to do battle for 20 minutes in that situation – it’s gonna be huge, rest assured.

*Sabu exhales loudly, almost in anger*

Paul E: And in that situation, only one man can triumph. Only one man WILL triumph – there’re no draws in this match. It’ll be settled by a tiebreaker if needs be. AJ, you think you’re the best because you fluked a victory over Sabu? I’ll admit that Sabu made a mistake-

*Sabu grabs Paul E, pushes him into the lockers and holds him almost in a choke*

Paul E: Woah, woah, woah! I just said ‘one’ mistake, ok? Jesus!

*Sabu releases Paul E. from the choke*

Paul E: Now, beating Sabu isn’t easy, so you can take some degree of glory. However, AJ, beating this man twice is even less easy, so don’t start thinking it’s going to be a walkover of any sort! You’re going to be taken to Hell and back, of that you can be absolutely sure. But can you take that much punishment? You’ve seen violence AJ, I know – but you’ve never been with Sabu in this type of environment. You’re not ready, are you, AJ? Just one week before the most dangerous match of your life, and you’re not even prepared? You have NO IDEA about what you’ve got yourself into AJ, you arrogant little b*****d! You attacked Sabu, and now you’re going to pay the price! Look forward to this, AJ, because after this match, there’s going to be nothing worth living for anymore!

*Camera focuses on Sabu, as the picture changes to show AJ Styles sitting in the parking lot on the bonnet of a car*

AJ: Sabu, I don’t think we know each other that well. Hell, if you knew me, you’d probably hate me even more than you do right now. But I don’t give a damn about how you feel about me, to tell you the truth. To me, you’re just another wrestler on the path to SRW stardom. I bet that gets under your skin, doesn’t it, Sabu? Not being treated like the main man – not being treated as though you’ve actually done anything for this business. Let’s me honest, Sabu, what the Hell have you done for this industry? Introduced tables? You think that’s a good thing?! Have you any idea how many people have sacrificed their health, just for one goddamn table bump?! No! You haven’t! You’ve put every wrestler’s well-being at risk just to further your own lousy career! You have only hurt this business, Sabu, you’ve gone and pandered to those sick little gits who want to see us wrestlers bleed! To see us wrestlers fall through tables! To see us fall off stages! To see us have fire thrown in our faces! Damn you, Sabu, damn your ass to Hell!

*AJ gets up and smacks his hands on the bonnet of the car in frustration, turning his back on the camera*

AJ: You’ve always taken from this industry, Sabu. Always taken. Never given. And if you’ve taken from this business, you’ve taken from me! And those who take from AJ Styles can expect some pretty hefty punishment in return – now it’s your time, Sabu. BreakDown is your time. I’m going to take from you what you’ve taken from this entire business – dignity. I don’t know about you, but I’m not one of these people who gets off on seeing someone’s head being torn open, or seeing women hit over the head with chairs, or people set on fire. No, I’m someone who wants to watch proper athletes wrestle with dignity, who are willing to sacrifice themselves within reason. And it’s people like you, Sabu, and Paul E. who make me so sick to be in the same business as you! So I’m putting my personal preferences aside for just one match, this House of Mania match, to show you what it feels like to be associated with complete indignation. You’re going to be disgraced Sabu, just like all those wrestlers who broke their bones in all the hardcore wrestling promotions to satisfy a few worthless bloodthirsty fans. And after I win, you’ll quit. You’ll run away. You’ll decide that not being the God you’ve convinced yourself that you are just isn’t what you want. You’d rather live in a cloud of ignorance than face the harsh truth: I’m better than you. I can beat you. I have done before, and I’ll make damn sure I do it again.

*AJ gets up from the car and paces around*

AJ: Takes a big man to pay someone else to cut your promos, doesn’t it, Sabu? You’ve truly shown some guts there. Get someone else to tell the fans how you feel! Great idea! But you’ve always been like that, haven’t you, Sabu? Always been a little afraid of the people who make you what you are. While you may have it here [Pats bicep], you’ve never had it up here [Points to his head]. You’re a weak, weak man Sabu, and someday, even though they don’t want to, the fans will come to realise that fact. The sooner, the better, for my money. And Paul E, think before you speak next time – I couldn’t be more prepared if I tried.

*AJ forward rolls along the floor*

AJ: I’ve been training for every waking hour since I found out about this match.

*AJ cartwheels past the camera*

AJ: And there’s no doubt that I am prepared for you, Sabu. I… am ready.

*AJ turns and leaps onto a car, and moonsaults off, landing on his feet, before staring at the camera and walking off*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.