GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FTP - Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/03 at 09:56
Regular
Hi,
My website used to be on geocities, then i was granted a hosting offer from:
gtagaming.com
my new web-site is http://gtaweb.gtagaming.com/ and to upload files i have to use FTP, is it free to upload files via ftp?
Cheers
James
Sun 28/09/03 at 16:00
Regular
Thanks alot,
I have now uploaded all the pages with no content on! Its gonna be a looong week!
Sun 28/09/03 at 14:57
Regular
"bing bang bong"
smartftp is probably the best free ftp client around atm.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:44
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Freeola allows FTp with Internet Explorer for free

ie/. Instead of having their own crap Java applet to do it, they just use an FTP server

ftp://
Sun 28/09/03 at 11:05
Regular
"www.coolasfire.tk"
Using A program called Cupertino it is free. I dont know about ne others. Try and get it on kazza
Sun 28/09/03 at 11:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes.
Sun 28/09/03 at 09:56
Regular
Hi,
My website used to be on geocities, then i was granted a hosting offer from:
gtagaming.com
my new web-site is http://gtaweb.gtagaming.com/ and to upload files i have to use FTP, is it free to upload files via ftp?
Cheers
James

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.