GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW ECLIPSE - 28/09/03"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/03 at 00:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
SRW ECLIPSE

www.freewebs.com/srw

Ant is back with SRW Eclipse, and we’re just one week away from SRW BreakDown!

**ADD ALL YOUR MATCHES TO THE SRW WRESTLING ARCHIVE TOPIC IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY DONE SO**

SRW ROSTER -

ANT -
Reaver (CAW) (Face)
Triple H (Heel)
Grandmaster Sexay (Face)
Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)

STARLIGHT -
RawIsAndy (CAW) (Heel)
The Rock (Face)
Kane (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)

GRANDPRIX -
Grandprix (CAW) (Face)
Chris Benoit (Face)
Kurt Angle (Heel)
Crash (Face)
Christian (Heel)

LL COOL TT -
LL Cool TT (CAW) (Heel)
Sabu (Heel)
Steve Corino (Face)
Nunzio (Heel)

FIGO -
Scotty Dogg (CAW) (Heel)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Batista (Heel)
Billy Kidman (Face)

THE CONG MAN -
The Cong Man (CAW) (Face)
Eddie Guerrero (Heel)
Shaun Morley (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)

AFROJOE -
Hawk (CAW) (Heel)
Rob Van Dam (Heel)
Goldust (Face)
John Cena (Heel)

JERICHO17 -
Stone Edge (CAW) (Heel)
Stone Cold Steve Austin (Face)
Rosey (Heel)
Funaki (Face)

MIKEALL -
The Psychiatrist (CAW) (Face)
Scott Steiner (Face)
Lance Storm (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)

RM18 -
The Jackal (CAW) (Tweener)
Booker T (Face)
Edge (Face)
The Hurricane (Face)

JETSTER -
Jetster (CAW) (Face)
The Undertaker (Face)
Rhyno (Face)
X-Pac (Heel)

DW -
Mighty Molly – Manager (TBA) (Heel)
Anarchy (CAW) (Tweener) – Manager: Josh Matthews
Josh Matthews (Face)
Matt Hardy (Heel)

KIRIYAMA –
Firefly (CAW) (Face)
Scott Hall (Heel)
Dean Malenko (Heel)

ICE BLASTER -
Ice Blaster (CAW) (Heel)
Mankind (Face)
Hardcore Holly (Face)
K-Kwik (Face)

ALLARDINI-
The Rat (CAW) (Heel)
Essa Rios (Face)

KR -
KR (CAW) (Face)
Big Show (Heel)
Ken Shamrock (Face)

MOULDY CHEESE -
Mouldy Cheese (CAW) (Heel)
Mike Awesome (Heel)

TAZZ -
The Crusher (CAW) (Heel)
Tazz (Face)

ASHER D -
Admiral Ape (CAW) (Face)
Hulk Hogan (Face)
Billy Gunn (Heel)

HERCULES –
Havoc (CAW) (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Bubba Dudley (Face)
D-Von Dudley (Face)

LIPE –
Krusher (Heel)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
Sean O’Haire (Heel)
Ultimo Dragon (Face)

CHRISSY P
Jonny Hammer (CAW) (Heel)
Brock Lesnar (Heel)
Shane McMahon (Face)
Spike Dudley (Face)

FOREMAN
Foreman (CAW) (Heel)
Goldberg (Face)
Big Show (Heel)
Test (Heel)

HEDFIX
Hedfix (CAW) (Heel)

SRW TAG TEAMS -
Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) [Face]
Dudley Boyz (Random Here and AfroJoe) [Face]
Hardy Boys (Lipe and Grandprix) [Face]
Billy and Chuck (RM18 and The Cong Man) [Heel]
Rosey and Jamal (Jericho15 and Bazzman) [Heel]
Rey Mysterio and Edge (LL Cool TT and DW) [Face]
Team Angle (DW and Hercules) [Heel]
Los Guerrero’s (Cong Man and MikeAll) [Heel]
Batista and Billy Gunn (Figo and Asher D) [Heel]
Parental Advisory (Anarchy and Josh (DW) [Face]

CAW TAG TEAMS -
KRIX KR and Hedfix [Heel]
The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist) [Face]
The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster) [Heel]

SRW FACTIONS -
bWo – RVD (AfroJoe), Chris Jericho (Figo), Steve Corino (LL Cool TT), Stevie Richards and LL Cool TT
The Latino World Order- Chavo Guerrero (MikeAll), Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) and Essa Rios (allardini) [Heel]
The Hardcore Revolution – Batista (Figo), Billy Gunn (Asher D) and John Cena (AfroJoe) [Heel]
Parental Advisory – Anarchy (DW), Josh Matthews (DW), Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) and Hurricane (RM18) [Face]

CAW FACTIONS -
The Elements - Reaver (Ant), Jetster and Mouldy Cheese [Heel]
Da Animalz Of Doom - The Cong Man, Hawk (AfroJoe) and Scotty The Doggy (Figo) [Face] {Inactive}
Dead or Alive (DoA) – Stone Edge (Jericho15), Stone Cold (Jae17), The Rat (allardini) and Electron (Tazz) [Heel]

SRW REFEREES -
Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly)
Mike Chioda (Loki)
Teddy Long (Tony)
Jack Doan (Darkus)
Mike Sparks (Brad)
Nick Patrick (BEARDS)
Jacqueline (Larrykins)

SRW NO.1 CONTENDERS -
SRW Title:
Euro-Continental Title: Triple H (Ant)
Hardcore Title: The Jackal (RM18)
Cruiserweight Title:
Tag Team Titles:
CAW World Title: Scotty Dogg, Anarchy, Hawk, Cong Man and TBA

CURRENT SRW CHAMPIONS -
SRW Champion: Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe)
Euro-Continental Champion: Rhyno (Random Hero)
Hardcore Champion: The Jackal (RM18)
Cruiserweight Champion: The Hurricane (RM18)
Tag Team Champions: The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)).
CAW World Champion : Grandprix

THIS WEEK’S CARD –

Official SRW Promo:
RVD (AfroJoe), LL Cool TT and the bWo explain their plans for BreakDown, including who RVD will face for the SRW Title
Written by LL Cool TT

Parking Lot Brawl – if Cena wins, then Batista (Figo) gets a HC Title match at BreakDown:
John Cena (AfroJoe) vs Mick Foley
Written by Lipe

Official SRW Promo:
The Anarchist’s Show: Episode 4
Written by DW (if ya want it)

Grudge Match:
Stone Edge (Jae17) vs Jetster
Written by Figo

Special Guest Referee match:
Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) vs Goldberg (Foreman) - Ref: The Undertaker (Jetster)
Written by Ant

SRW Tag Team Titles No.1 Contenders Tables Match:
KRIX (KR and Hedfix) vs Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) vs Dudley Boyz (Jetster and AfroJoe)
Written by Grandprix

6 Man Tag Team Grudge Match:
HBK (Lipe), Edge (RM18) and Rhyno (Jetster) vs Steve Austin (Jae17), Kurt Angle (Grandprix) and Triple H (Ant)
Written by Chrissy.P

SRW Tag Team Titles Match:
The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) vs Hawk (AfroJoe) and Havoc (Hercules)
Written by Cong Man

Official SRW Promo:
Reaver (Ant) discusses his ‘match’ with Stone Edge (Jae17), and will reveal how the final qualifier will be decided
Written by Ant

SRW Cruiserweight Title No.1 Contenders Match:
Participants of Jae’s choice
Written by Jae17

PS – Feel free to write your own promos hyping the big Break-Down matches, especially the Elimination Chamber.

Well what a few months it’s been for the bWo. RVD (AJ) has been the champ for many months now and has been brutally feuding - along with his compatriot Chris Jericho (Figo) – with the pair of Chris Benoit (Grandprix) and Booker T (RM18). With the help of his faction RVD has always came out on top whenever he’s faced these men one on one for the title, so what’s next? Both men want one more shot at him – a fair shot, but is he gonna give it to them? Find out this week.

We saw last week The Jackal (RM18) being challenged by former Hardcore Champion Batista (Figo) to a match at Break-Down, but Jackal felt Batista needed to earn his rematch first. So this week Batista’s Hardcore Revolution team mate John Cena (AfroJoe) takes on Jackal’s manager Mick Foley in a parking lot brawl match – Cena needs to win for Batista to get his shot next week.

Anarchy (DW) is one week away from the match that he says is gonna change his life…he’s still suspended from the building, but The Anarchist’s Show continues. Will he carry on the mind games with Reaver (Ant), or will he try and get into the heads of all the other EC qualifiers? Y’never know what Anarchy’s gonna come up with…

As you saw last week, Stone Edge (Jae17) and Reaver (Ant) never got their EC Qualification match started…Stone Edge tried to destroy Reaver’s knee, and when his tag partner Jetster came to the rescue, Stone Edge gave him a broken nose for his troubles. This week a masked Jetster looks for vengeance as he takes on the former Cruiserweight Champion, sparks are sure to fly here in what is no doubt one of our main events.

Brock Lesnar (Chrissy.P) is back, and at BreakDown he faces The Undertaker (Jetster) in SRW’s first ever Buried Alive match. This week he faces debutant Goldberg (Foreman), but with an added twist…Taker is the special guest referee.

KRIX (KR and Hedfix) have certainly made an impact since arriving in SRW. They destroyed The System Fighters a fortnight ago, and last week they beat on Too Cool (Ant and Starlight). KRIX want a shot at the Tag Titles at BreakDown, as do the Dudleyz (Jetster and AJ) who have made an SRW reappearance, and Too Cool also want vengeance…this triple threat is about pride, as well as a title shot.

Last week Edge (RM18) made his triumphant return, and he targeted Kurt Angle (Grandprix)! These two are set for a match at BreakDown, as are the legends HBK (Lipe) and Steve Austin (Jae17). The EC Title will also be on the line at BreakDown as Rhyno (Jetster) makes his first PPV defence against Triple H (Ant). This week, all 6 men will be in the ring at the same time in a 6 man tag, this is set to be an action-packed war.

The Tag Team title match has been delayed for a few weeks now and we’ll have to see if it will be added to the card or not. If it is, Havoc and Hawk have to avoid losing to avoid facing The Elements in a No DQ tag match the week after Break-Down. Will The System Fighters still be Tag Team Champions going into the PPV?

As mentioned earlier, Reaver (Ant) and Stone Edge (Jae17) never actually begun their EC Qualification match last week…so who qualifies? CAW Commish Reaver (Ant) will discuss what happened and will reveal how the final qualifier will be decided…he’s promised to be fair, but that doesn’t mean he’s not gonna wanna whoop Stone Edge’s butt! Don’t miss this, it’s sure to be big.

And finally, Hurricane (RM18) is yet to have a challenger for the Cruiserweight Title at BreakDown, so expect to see some high-flying action in whatever no.1 contenders match Jae books for us this week!

All this and more, only on SRW Eclipse!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 04/10/03 at 11:27
Regular
All part of a beautiful game...
Sat 04/10/03 at 00:37
Regular
I was out today, didn't do my promo :c$

I had the ball kicked at my nuts. It hurt. But the ball still crossed the line. YaY.
Sat 04/10/03 at 00:33
Regular
"bWo > You"
Hey guys, I've got one more promo to write for this week's Eclipse - a big surprise for BreakDown (but nothing that affects any other matches, don't worry) involving RVD's title match. You'll love it, honestly, and it involves no career-threatening injuries of any type.

Well, not too many, at least.
Thu 02/10/03 at 21:58
Regular
It sure is! Go read my match people :D
Thu 02/10/03 at 21:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nice, stuff going well so far, BreakDown is shaping up to be one of the busiest and best PPVs ever.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll have a DoA promo up within the next few days before Break-Down. :)
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:18
Regular
Well my match is nearly done, just adding the finishing touches :)
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:45
Regular
Yah Im off too on tomorrow.

Insec's day :)
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:37
Regular
Errr...I'm off on Friday; I'll throw together a promo then.
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:23
Regular
Argh?! I forgot I had a match, aw crap!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.