GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Running farcry on radeon X800"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:05
"Tesco value"
Anyone else here able to run far cry on a X800?

I've a pentium 4 3400HT with a gig of RAM and and ATI radeon X800 pro. And the graphics are ok, yet very glitchy, it slows down on just the medium settings, has anyone else had these problems?

auto detect shows the computer as being high spec, but the grapics settings low?!?

cheers!
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:11
Regular
Have you got the latest drivers?

Have you installed the latest Far Cry patch?

Is your graphics card set up as 8x AGP?
Wed 01/06/05 at 13:05
"Tesco value"
Anyone else here able to run far cry on a X800?

I've a pentium 4 3400HT with a gig of RAM and and ATI radeon X800 pro. And the graphics are ok, yet very glitchy, it slows down on just the medium settings, has anyone else had these problems?

auto detect shows the computer as being high spec, but the grapics settings low?!?

cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.