GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dundee inquire about Davids - ???????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:49
Regular
Ok right lets get this straight - Dundee United have supposedly met with Dutch star Edgar Davids' representatives over a possible move when his contract expires at the end of the season. He would demand around £70,000 a week.

Well theres not something you see every day. Dundee getting Davids! anyway doubtful as he'll probably go to the prem, either man utd, arsenal, chelsea, spurs (hoping!) or possibly to oil rich Qatar in the saudi leagues.

Have any of you heard about this

BBC Sport was reporting it I believe

Blimey!
Sun 28/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What?

The Dutch usually make a good impact in Scotland: Advocaat managed Rangers well, and de Boer made a great impact as a player.

Only two examples, but Scottish football is so bad now I don't care about it that much.
Sun 28/09/03 at 14:52
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I support and I think that Davids would not be good for Dundee cause he is to expensive and will demand to much. Plus he's not a team player! He hogs the ball and that's not what scotish football needs! He would run Dundee to the ground! Although he may be a good player he is not worth it in the long run!
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
Well they got Ravenelli so anything is possible
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:32
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Lol that is very shocking.
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh, and he said he'll never move to the Premiership.

His next club is most likely to be Roma.
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dundee. Not Dundee United. They're two different teams.

And anyway, yes. They plan to get him on loan until the end of the season. Quite how they're going to achieve this is unknown, but their new chairman is supposed to be very influencial. He has loads of contacts in Italy too.

Anyway, I really doubt they'll even get close to Davids, but apparently negotiations are underway.
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:49
Regular
Ok right lets get this straight - Dundee United have supposedly met with Dutch star Edgar Davids' representatives over a possible move when his contract expires at the end of the season. He would demand around £70,000 a week.

Well theres not something you see every day. Dundee getting Davids! anyway doubtful as he'll probably go to the prem, either man utd, arsenal, chelsea, spurs (hoping!) or possibly to oil rich Qatar in the saudi leagues.

Have any of you heard about this

BBC Sport was reporting it I believe

Blimey!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.