GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iMAC & Freeola ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm expecting the delivery of a new iMAC over the next few days and was wondering whether or not it is possible to use my existing Freeola broadband connection on it?

I can't see any reason why it should be a problem, particularly as the modem is USB and should therefore plug straight into the iMAC.

Is it possible?
Sat 27/09/03 at 11:44
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
Freeola Broadband is compatible with iMacs. However, not all ADSL modems have Mac drivers. If this is the case with your one, then you won't be able to use it. You'll either need to get a new one which has the appropriate driver support, or get an ADSL router and use the Ethernet connection on your Mac.
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:48
Regular
ADH sorry I can't help on the iMAC front, But - I notice you say you have Freeola broadband. How do you find this ? Did it install ok, Is is stable, Is it fast ?
Thanks in advance.
GWD.
Fri 26/09/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm expecting the delivery of a new iMAC over the next few days and was wondering whether or not it is possible to use my existing Freeola broadband connection on it?

I can't see any reason why it should be a problem, particularly as the modem is USB and should therefore plug straight into the iMAC.

Is it possible?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.