GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm hip, I'm with it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 15:22
Regular
"relocated"
I got the new Basement Jaxx album, Kish Kash, last week. It's not out until the end of the month, which makes much cooler than everybody else. I'm not sure what I think of it, really. Some really good songs, a couple of real stinkers, and it goes a bit dreamy-spacey at the end. One song features Sunday supplement fave Dizzee Raskal, which should ensure that the album gets glued to the coffee tables of soulless, urban sophisticate, White Stripes-haircut, Hugo Boss suit, hand-knitted Peruvian headgear, don't-like-dance-but-down-with-da-kids-roffle type t******s.

Also got a sampler of the new Outkast album. It's very good, but the real thing is out next week so it scores less highly on the 'I'm dead cool' front.
Sat 27/09/03 at 02:56
Regular
"relocated"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I want a copy of this album. The Dizzee Rascal track is ace. Swap a
> copy for a GAD win? *wink wink*

The only way I can see this happening is if you somehow found out my email address (how could such a thing happen, given that you have access to all user records????) emailed me your address and then I sent you a copy. This all seems very far-fetched, but where there's a will there's a way.
Fri 26/09/03 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
Great 'final post' in the Limp Bizkit thread by the way.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Riiiiiight
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:42
Regular
"8==="
The title of this thread makes you sound like Jimmy Saville. :P

Now then, now then, now then.

Jim has (Hed)fixed it for you! and you and you and bababa bababababababa...

I wonder if I can downl*Cough* er, get that tune through legal means?
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahh, 'The Led Zep song Kashmir'.

Tres bien.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:30
Regular
"8==="
I liked 'Where's Your Head At?' off the last album but that Romeo song was seriously 8-year old girl dancingly awful.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I want a copy of this album. The Dizzee Rascal track is ace. Swap a copy for a GAD win? *wink wink*
Fri 26/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kish Kashmir.
Fri 26/09/03 at 17:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
As in "The Led Zep song Kashmir".

Or possibly as in "I want to Kish you and steal your Kash".
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:59
Regular
"relocated"
Don't disrespect the thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.