GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst film advert ever.....?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 12:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or is it just the concept? Went to see Pirates Of The Caribbean, enjoyed it muchly, especially young Keira, and it was good fun.

But before it, I saw an advert for a film called 'Elf'.

No. No, no, no. Some baby gets taken with (by accident) old Father Christmas, back to his lair of elf enslavement and toy making, and there he grows up. Into a human sized gimp elf who acts like a 3 yr old, but is a fully grown 30yr old man.

So he goes to New York, and gets hit by cars and tries to hug a Racoon.

You just have to see it, its detestable from the very start. Peopl in the cinema just looked at each other with looks that said 'Never, ever, ever....'

Ho-hum. Of course, I only remeberd this after the lovely Miss. Swan and wobbly Depp had left the screen.
Fri 26/09/03 at 12:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or is it just the concept? Went to see Pirates Of The Caribbean, enjoyed it muchly, especially young Keira, and it was good fun.

But before it, I saw an advert for a film called 'Elf'.

No. No, no, no. Some baby gets taken with (by accident) old Father Christmas, back to his lair of elf enslavement and toy making, and there he grows up. Into a human sized gimp elf who acts like a 3 yr old, but is a fully grown 30yr old man.

So he goes to New York, and gets hit by cars and tries to hug a Racoon.

You just have to see it, its detestable from the very start. Peopl in the cinema just looked at each other with looks that said 'Never, ever, ever....'

Ho-hum. Of course, I only remeberd this after the lovely Miss. Swan and wobbly Depp had left the screen.
Fri 26/09/03 at 12:42
Regular
It's got Will Ferrell in, hasn't it? Remember reading about it on upcomingmovies. Looks pathetic.
Fri 26/09/03 at 13:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup.

I shudder at the memory.
Fri 26/09/03 at 17:56
Regular
i seen that advert. tripe.
Fri 26/09/03 at 17:57
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> i seen that advert.

and that was shown before pirates of v carribean too...
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
BEST film advert ever:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/comedian.html
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:02
Regular
Genius!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.