GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jade Empire"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jade Empire'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
For those of you who don't know, Jade Empire is the next X-Box RPG from the peeps who made KOTOR

http://jade.bioware.com/ <--biowares official jade empire website, and its looking good.

can I just say...

I want it, I want it, I want it.
Fri 26/09/03 at 15:00
Regular
"relocated"
I'm looking forward to the new console Baldur's Gate. The last one was fantastic fun, because it just involved running around bashing things.
Fri 26/09/03 at 12:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bioware are certainly onto a good thing.
Fri 26/09/03 at 12:37
Regular
Any game character with the name "Furious Ming" needs to be bought.

I agree - This Jade Empire is looking rather good. Especially in the knowledge that its coming from a developer that created a masterpiece (KOTOR) - its something to watch :P
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Furious Ming?
Furious Ming????

I'm there
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Looks like the game will be keeping the Light Vs Dark side system seen in KOTOR

"You'll find that the epic storyline and the feeling of nonlinear freedom, as you explore, is similar to the feeling the storyline evoked in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. We found that the ability of players to role-play as either an evil or good character was very popular with fans of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, so we're trying to build on that even more in Jade."

:oD
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
For those of you who don't know, Jade Empire is the next X-Box RPG from the peeps who made KOTOR

http://jade.bioware.com/ <--biowares official jade empire website, and its looking good.

can I just say...

I want it, I want it, I want it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.