GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy advent children"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 16:42
Regular
"youngest regular"
does anybody know anything about ff7 advent children its a movie that shows what happens after ff7.
Sat 04/06/05 at 12:21
Regular
"~DPG~"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Oops, forgot, 60MB trailer also available:
> [URL]http://down.videogamerx.net/news/20050516/ff7_adventchildren_e3.wmv[/URL]

Thanks for that, it'll take ages o download tho!
Sat 04/06/05 at 09:41
Regular
"youngest regular"
im starting to like u cid.
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Oops, forgot, 60MB trailer also available: [URL]http://down.videogamerx.net/news/20050516/ff7_adventchildren_e3.wmv[/URL]
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
"Taking place two years after the events of the multi-million dollar hit videogame "Final Fantasy VII". Cloud Strife, ex-SOLDIER, and mercenary, struggles with his past, and decides to live a solitary life, in a peaceful town with orphans. Then one ordinary day, Cloud recieves a phone call for a job asking protection from a mysterious man named Kadaj. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo, all brothers, begin searching for their "Mother", and soon decide to invade the orphanage where Cloud resides. Tifa Lockheart, appears in the film; still working at 7th heaven she keeps an eye on Marlene (Barret's daughter) and other orphans as well. Vincent Valentine, one of the hidden characters in Final Fantasy VII, apppears to be living in solitude as well, with some information regarding the scheme formed by Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. Barret Wallace, another character among the many in Final Fantasy VII. Barret seems to be wandering the world in search of a better energy source than Mako (energy that was used by the Shinra Corporation, infused in humans to make them better). Reno, Rude, Denzel, Zack, Aeris and Sephiroth as well!" - Source: a contributor to imdb.com

Looking for around September 2005 for a release in Japan and the US, although whether that's a fully translated US version I've no idea, might just be subtitled. If we're lucky it'll launch with the European launch of the PSP and we could get it on UMD. If we're unlucky it'll take them 12 months to do the translation and we'll get it September 2006 instead.
Fri 03/06/05 at 23:49
Regular
"I'm Great."
Set two years after the events of FF VII I believe. Hope that helps.
Fri 03/06/05 at 22:05
Regular
"youngest regular"
9 views 9 f#*$!?# views but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nobody can post
come on please.
im begging u.
Fri 03/06/05 at 16:42
Regular
"youngest regular"
does anybody know anything about ff7 advent children its a movie that shows what happens after ff7.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.