GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you go to university?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 18:01
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
If the answer to this question is 'yes', I'd be eternally grateful if you could just take a few minutes out of your hectic lives to give me a brief idea of what you think of it!

I'm in my second year at sixth form college at the mo, and I'll need to be handing in my UCAS application form rather soon, but can't think of 6 uni's to stick down! I'm pretty confident Bath will be my first choice (this is for Computer Science, by the way) but just need a few more that appeal!

Thanks in advance peeps!
Fri 26/09/03 at 07:31
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Cheers everyone. I'm predicted AAB (but I'll prove them all wrong - straight A's here I come!), so I should really be putting down uni's with high entry requirements I 'spose. I was thinking...

Bath
Bristol
Nottingham
Ermm... :/
Fri 26/09/03 at 03:46
"I love yo... lamp."
Glasgow. It is a great uni. Ask SHEEPY. Plus 2 unions, and a beanscene just down ashton lane. Oh yes and it is ancient. 552 years old or something. Good reputation.
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Pyonth wrote:
> You're the guy who claims to have a wife who cooks eggs for you, and
> be a fat biker dude?
>
> Lies.

Eh?
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:48
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
You're the guy who claims to have a wife who cooks eggs for you, and be a fat biker dude?

Lies.
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Have you considered coming here to Ireland for Uni? It's quite easy for people with A-level or GCSE's to get a place here. Check out www.qualifax.ie for course and uni details. Click on Qualifax Online when you get to the main page.
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Would I have to go to University to become a graphic designer ( like Samwise the guy who draws the drawings for Blizzard)
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:06
Regular
My advice would be to first, log onto the UCAS website and use their search engine to narrow down the universities most suitable for you - what region you looking for, what courses they offer, what grades are most attainable, and after a while the website should leave you with some choices. From there, contact the universities, get their prospectuses and have a look to see what suits you best.
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:01
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
If the answer to this question is 'yes', I'd be eternally grateful if you could just take a few minutes out of your hectic lives to give me a brief idea of what you think of it!

I'm in my second year at sixth form college at the mo, and I'll need to be handing in my UCAS application form rather soon, but can't think of 6 uni's to stick down! I'm pretty confident Bath will be my first choice (this is for Computer Science, by the way) but just need a few more that appeal!

Thanks in advance peeps!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.