GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Football Quiz?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I've come up with an idea to run a football quiz every Friday, what I mean by this is I ask 10 questions to do with football past and present and for every correct answer you get 3 points, and every month we add the total up and see who has the best footballing knowledge. What do you think?
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I've come up with an idea to run a football quiz every Friday, what I mean by this is I ask 10 questions to do with football past and present and for every correct answer you get 3 points, and every month we add the total up and see who has the best footballing knowledge. What do you think?
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's a good idea, but would be difficult to do, with everybody givung the same answers.

Perhaps posting it a 7.00 every Friday, so people know when to look out for post.
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That's a good idea. I'd do a quick reckie of everyone elses' answers and post my answers with the most popular ones :)
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You could cheat easily.
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Unless you do a 'Football Quiz sign-up thread' to find out how many people are going to enter.

Then you could write a different question for each person.

But as AJ said, people are more likely to cheat.
Thu 02/10/03 at 01:30
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I had this problem last year when i set up a footie quiz how to get around the cheating problem, i could not be bothered to ask individual questions so after the 1st round of questions it was kind of buggered and i finished the idea.
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:46
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Do it by msn and post their answers on here when everyone has posted.
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:52
Regular
Do what Congie done in WWE Forum.

One (maybe more) questions per day and first correct answer gets one point. Do it daily, hourly, whatever-ly.
Thu 02/10/03 at 19:40
Regular
"It's been a while.."
But then it's luck of the draw who is online.
Thu 02/10/03 at 21:44
Regular
So? That's the participants fault if they miss it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.