GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My old geography teacher jailed apparently."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ england/lancashire/3132102.stm

My former geography teacher of three years got 12 months for manslaughter today.
Accident really. Shame.
Tue 23/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ england/lancashire/3132102.stm

My former geography teacher of three years got 12 months for manslaughter today.
Accident really. Shame.
Tue 23/09/03 at 23:07
Regular
it's a shame, but negligence resulting in someones death is not to be taken lightly, and someone has to be at fault
Wed 24/09/03 at 00:00
Regular
A sad run of events, but it does raise one question:

Someone in a position of power, their negligence causes a death.
No intent, no real disregard for life/safety, the guy just made a monumental screw-up, from what I understand.

Although it had hugely serious consequences, should he really deserve harsher punishment than genuine criminals who knowingly and intentionally screw people over?

I'd have to say not. Absolutely make sure he can't ever take the position of responsibility to allow something like this to happen again, but punishing someone for their inherent natural incompetence (with no malice)..
Seems a bit like a teacher punishing the thick kid for not being able to get answers right.
Wed 24/09/03 at 07:08
Regular
My teacher was Amy Gehring. Remember her? But yeah, it's kinda a, I dunno, shock (?) when this happens. Shame really.
Wed 24/09/03 at 08:33
"For the horde!!!!"
oh dear
Wed 24/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Vitamin Gł wrote:
> My teacher was Amy Gehring. Remember her? But yeah, it's kinda a, I
> dunno, shock (?) when this happens. Shame really.

So did you shag her then?
Wed 24/09/03 at 11:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmmm...Yes i heard this on the radio yesterday.

I think the sentence is about right, it was a horrible accident.
Wed 24/09/03 at 12:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
One of my old teachers was sentenced to some fees and comunity service for having indecent images on his computer. Oh dear.
He taught me maths.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Run JC941, run very fast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.