GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'The Alpha Male' to WWE?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/10/06 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Source: PWInsider.com

"Former TNA star Monty Brown was backstage at Raw last night in Chicago. Brown is indeed negotiating with World Wrestling Entertainment in regards to coming in.

Brown is no longer under contract to TNA due to his contract recently expiring. Also, talks in regards to signing a new deal have stalled. Brown was not booked to appear at Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV, which was in his home State of Michigan"

Source:- Wrestlezone

"Thanks to Michael Heredia for sending this in:

When I left the RAW last night, I went to the parking garage to see the superstars. Out of nowhere walks out Monty Brown. No one recognized him and I just ran behind him and got his autograph. I asked him what he was doing here. He said and I quote, "You'll see in a couple of weeks." It was really amazing though how he just walked up the parking garage and no one at all recognized him as he walked all the way to the parking lot by where I parked."
Sat 18/11/06 at 14:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Both, the move itself and the *High pitch screech* POUNCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AH..........Period!!!

Yea that was great, especially the way Tenay was obviously getting progressively annoyed and tried to pull the mic away.

*Hey Joeeee, where you going with that cheeseburger in your hand?*
Sat 18/11/06 at 13:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Kawada, is it the actualy move you like or the way Brown talks about it?
"POUNNNNNNNNNNCEEEEE-AH"

My fave Monty moment was when the lights went out at Sacrifice(was it? cant remember) and they sent Monty to do an unscripted interview. Heh. CRASH TV, as Russo used to call it. Speaking of him, he hasnt changed one bit. More of that later.
Sat 18/11/06 at 13:06
Regular
Haha the Pounce, I only saw that once and it sucked badly. Edge delivers more impact.
Sat 18/11/06 at 09:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Shooby wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> there`s no gay characters for him to refuse to put over though
> is there? :D
>
> Well, except for MVP

:D
ok, no INTENTIONAL gay characters.
Fri 17/11/06 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shooby wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Official now, Brown goes to WWE.
>
>
> Ahmed Johnson mk 2
>
> Thought you were a Monty mark?
> Or was that just one of your patented "cheap heat"
> tactics?

I'm a Pounce mark, the rest sucks
Fri 17/11/06 at 19:11
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Very_Metal wrote:
> there`s no gay characters for him to refuse to put over though
> is there? :D

Well, except for MVP
Fri 17/11/06 at 18:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
>
>
> Ahmed Johnson mk 2

there`s no gay characters for him to refuse to put over though is there? :D
Fri 17/11/06 at 18:00
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Kawada wrote:
>
>
> Ahmed Johnson mk 2

Thought you were a Monty mark?
Or was that just one of your patented "cheap heat" tactics?
Fri 17/11/06 at 15:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Official now, Brown goes to WWE.

Ahmed Johnson mk 2
Wed 15/11/06 at 13:06
Regular
"..."
Jeff Jarrett just noted to TNAWrestlingNews.com on the TNA conference call that "We have severed relationships with Monty Brown and wish him well."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.