GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The contendors..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Ginola
O'Neil
That Barca guy
Souness
The rangers guy

But who do you guys thing will replace Hodd at the top of a rather pathetic spurs team, hopefully changing it around.
Tue 23/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Ginola
O'Neil
That Barca guy
Souness
The rangers guy

But who do you guys thing will replace Hodd at the top of a rather pathetic spurs team, hopefully changing it around.
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Alec wrote:
> Ginola

He's desperate, he might go. He's tried all other proffesions: acting, ballet, advertising, proffesional hair washing.... so why not add managing to his list.

> O'Neil

Why? He wouldn't leave. Spose he could do, but you can't have him til january, because of a clause in his contract. Are you willing to wait that long?

> That Barca guy

Perhaps. I'm guessing u mean raddy antic.

> Souness

Why trade blackburn for spurs?

> The rangers guy
Hmmm. I doubt it.

Maybe:
Glenn Roeder.
John Gregory
ROn Atkinson
Gazza

Lol.

I love laughing at spurs.

I suggest maybe Venables.......
Wed 24/09/03 at 00:27
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Clough and Taylor were a great double act for Notts Forest so why not have Chas and Dave for Tottenham :)

Seriously tho, is Gary Mabbut a contender here?

*drops his collection of clutched straws*
Wed 24/09/03 at 11:37
Regular
"thegodfather"
Colourless wrote:
>
> Maybe:
> Glenn Roeder.

Yeah, come and join the Hammers in the first division.
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I don't think they'll get O'Neill, but Souness would do a good job for Tottenham.
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
With Freddie Kanouté on-form (as he is) I can see why Radomir Antic is apparently so keen to take the job, with the potential this team now has, with both the Frenchman and Robbie Keane back to full-fitness.

Spurs now have a great strike partnership. It 'could' take them far...!

They just need someone to build a team around it, now.

I can't see Matrin O'Neil or Alex McLeish leaving Scotland for Spurs though. They've both got too-much going for them north-of-the-border already, this season. They cannot just break commitments like that.

I don't see Ginola getting the job.
...Unless Antic says 'no', of course....
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Antic is legendary. He scored for us (Luton) in the last game in a relegation battle fight and sent Man City plummeting down over ten years ago, rather than us going down.

That's when David Pleat danced a jig across the pitch. Anyone remember that?
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Colourless"
One Word: Vialli.
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I reckon I've got a good chance of becoming Spurs boss but I told the chairman that I couldn't work weekends. :D
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Johan Cryff is the latest name to be linked - Ex Barcelona manager, could do a good job at Spurs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.