GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The contendors..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Ginola
O'Neil
That Barca guy
Souness
The rangers guy

But who do you guys thing will replace Hodd at the top of a rather pathetic spurs team, hopefully changing it around.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Colourless wrote:
> Yeah and confirm their relegation

And probably bounce right back; he's done it before.
Mon 29/09/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't believe the Spurs board actually believe they stand a chance of getting Martin O'Neill from Celtic!

According to reports in the Sunday papers (yesterday), all Spurs will have the pay is a £500,000 compensation charge, and they will be looking to make a formal approach to Celtic within the next 10-to-14-days.

...And I bet O'Neill STILL says no! :D

Why would a man who's on-course to push Rangers off of Scotland's top-spot, again, want to give-up on all these hopes-and-glory go and lose his hair over a Premiership team that's taken a turn-for-the-worse, struggling at the wrong-end of the table?!?
Sat 27/09/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah and confirm their relegation
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The best bet would be Big Ron. He used to always get involved with clubs that are under threat. :D
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:48
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Let's not even go into the other predictions. I dunno if i would want him at the Lane. I guess he did ok with chelsea.
Sat 27/09/03 at 09:47
Regular
"Colourless"
It looks as if another cunning prediction by yours sincerelt may come true Alec.

I hadn't even heard any rumours about him, but I thought it was about time he re-entered management.
Fri 26/09/03 at 10:14
Regular
I'm gonna put my name down.

I've got 80 seasons managing Sheffield wednesday on my CV.
Fri 26/09/03 at 09:16
Regular
Former Chelsea boss Gianluca Vialli has put his name forward for the vacant Tottenham Hotspur hotseat.
Fri 26/09/03 at 07:50
Regular
"thegodfather"
Colourless wrote:
> One Word: Vialli.

Gianluca Vialli has said he's interested in the job, Spurs could do a lot worse.
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Johan Cryff is the latest name to be linked - Ex Barcelona manager, could do a good job at Spurs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.