GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The past week"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 18:49
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I havent posted for about a week more or less, doubt any of you noticed I was gone... swiftly moving on now...

I have learn a few things this past week, primarily I learnt how to make a roll up - a few weeks after I gave up smoking. But smoking is bad BAD and I cannot start again, despite the fact I can manufacture my own ciggies and... ah just one wont hurt!

I have been pondering getting a dvd player as well as my PS2, I know the PS2 plays DVD's but the quality found in lots of players isnt there with PS2's. I think I have been playing games too much as well because a I developed a sort of twitch in my right eye and when I touched it it hurt like I trapped a nerve ending or something in it. Weird.

On Friday night I was at a party and left with my girlfriend about quarter to 1. A lot of my mates stayed until later. One friend left the party about half 1 and was walking through the centre of town when a gang of skinheads shouted "oi what you looking at p*ki?" (My mate is Indian), he carried on but resulted in getting headbutted by one of them and so a fight began. Luckily my mates brother and some friends were waiting to pick him up and rescued him and beat the crap out of the skinheads only a little overly so. When they drove by an hour or so later the area was apparently swarming with police. Yikes. Anyway my mate got a broken nose.

Next morning with a killer hangover he played rugby against some cheesy grammar school and got really whooped but the game was called off because there was so many injuries. Cheating grammar school wusses...

So now, back at college, I have to write two essays about Tsar Alexander and imperial Russian stuff. Yuck. If you ask me, the only good thing to come out of Russia is vodka.

Well thats about it.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:49
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I havent posted for about a week more or less, doubt any of you noticed I was gone... swiftly moving on now...

I have learn a few things this past week, primarily I learnt how to make a roll up - a few weeks after I gave up smoking. But smoking is bad BAD and I cannot start again, despite the fact I can manufacture my own ciggies and... ah just one wont hurt!

I have been pondering getting a dvd player as well as my PS2, I know the PS2 plays DVD's but the quality found in lots of players isnt there with PS2's. I think I have been playing games too much as well because a I developed a sort of twitch in my right eye and when I touched it it hurt like I trapped a nerve ending or something in it. Weird.

On Friday night I was at a party and left with my girlfriend about quarter to 1. A lot of my mates stayed until later. One friend left the party about half 1 and was walking through the centre of town when a gang of skinheads shouted "oi what you looking at p*ki?" (My mate is Indian), he carried on but resulted in getting headbutted by one of them and so a fight began. Luckily my mates brother and some friends were waiting to pick him up and rescued him and beat the crap out of the skinheads only a little overly so. When they drove by an hour or so later the area was apparently swarming with police. Yikes. Anyway my mate got a broken nose.

Next morning with a killer hangover he played rugby against some cheesy grammar school and got really whooped but the game was called off because there was so many injuries. Cheating grammar school wusses...

So now, back at college, I have to write two essays about Tsar Alexander and imperial Russian stuff. Yuck. If you ask me, the only good thing to come out of Russia is vodka.

Well thats about it.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Vodka + toffee treats.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:54
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Im WELL annoyed, just found out my little sister (14) is getting a babysitting job every other week that pays £4 an hour!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Interesting week. Nice work on the skinheads, my compliments.
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
Rugby rules!!
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
Sickening racist bastaaaaaaaaaards. I hate that.
What happening to the world. At a friends 18th the over day a fight broke out and a guy got sliced with a bottle. Disgusting.
Tue 23/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I get an eye twitch sometimes.

My thumb also moves involountarily.
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Russia was great until they went to stupid democracy.
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:48
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
cookie monster wrote:
> I get an eye twitch sometimes.
>
> My thumb also moves involountarily.

Wed 24/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Oh Oh I know what i can post in here...

Today I was working...doing some crap job answering phones and stuff, for a certain department of the government, when I recognised my ex-girlfriends voice over the line - this was confirmed when I asked for her details...

*we are NOT on good terms

I think that she realised it me too late, because someone kept phoning and hanging up ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.