GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being a student is da best"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've had such a great time in the last 24 hours

Went to Strathclyde Uni Union last night.. got very drunk on cheap booze and got home about 4. In Glasgow again to get Freshers and Student Pass then met a very very hot girl that I had talked to at my interview thing on Friday. She's so hot, she is indeed and she's cool and seems to like me which is strange. But better keep quite on that one to lady friend. Talked to some cool other people, had a few pints and errr a cigar which a nutter kept offering me. Met some 3rd year people that hot girl knew and then met up with lady friend later on and came home.

Oh and last night I was a ruthless thug... I peed against a wall, swung from trees and stole a bin and a garden gnome... the gnome is now in pieces somewhere down the road. Oh and I broke a glass... d'oh and some guy kept throwing up on himself and pretending nothing happened... he was like a fly.

And I got loads of free crap and a student pass with a fake birthday that makes me 18.

Hurrah for student life
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've had such a great time in the last 24 hours

Went to Strathclyde Uni Union last night.. got very drunk on cheap booze and got home about 4. In Glasgow again to get Freshers and Student Pass then met a very very hot girl that I had talked to at my interview thing on Friday. She's so hot, she is indeed and she's cool and seems to like me which is strange. But better keep quite on that one to lady friend. Talked to some cool other people, had a few pints and errr a cigar which a nutter kept offering me. Met some 3rd year people that hot girl knew and then met up with lady friend later on and came home.

Oh and last night I was a ruthless thug... I peed against a wall, swung from trees and stole a bin and a garden gnome... the gnome is now in pieces somewhere down the road. Oh and I broke a glass... d'oh and some guy kept throwing up on himself and pretending nothing happened... he was like a fly.

And I got loads of free crap and a student pass with a fake birthday that makes me 18.

Hurrah for student life
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Been there done that.

First night at Uni, girls came over saying, "There's a party at the Minsitry of Sound. Fancy going?"

Yep. I went. So did most people from our halls. I never looked back after that. I think I knew about 70% of people based on that first night out. Excellent work.

Being a student is great. I concur.
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm out again tonight

Hurrah
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Twenty quid."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Oh and last night I was a ruthless thug... I peed against a wall,
> swung from trees and stole a bin and a garden gnome... the gnome is
> now in pieces somewhere down the road. Oh and I broke a glass...

Bl**dy students!
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It does make me sound bad but I'm not really

I didn't mean to break anything
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It's expected! You need to have a traffic cone in your bedroom after the first week of Uni. Don't ask why - it's just tradition.
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We tried to take a traffic light cone thing last night but it was stuck to the ground. My good chum Andy couldn't carry the bin home... we left a gnome on somebody's door.
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
This made me smile so much..kinda makes all the work i'm doing now on my personal statement all worth while....anyone got ne tips for my personal statment or a copy of theirs they wud like to e-mail to me..course I just wanna see what sort of things to write

**winks**
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's not a big deal... if you have good grades.
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Twenty quid."
SHEEPY wrote:
> It does make me sound bad but I'm not really
>
> I didn't mean to break anything

I'll believe you.

And I was only kidding, anyway - I've broken many things myself whilst drunk ... least of all both my legs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.