GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Being a student is da best"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've had such a great time in the last 24 hours

Went to Strathclyde Uni Union last night.. got very drunk on cheap booze and got home about 4. In Glasgow again to get Freshers and Student Pass then met a very very hot girl that I had talked to at my interview thing on Friday. She's so hot, she is indeed and she's cool and seems to like me which is strange. But better keep quite on that one to lady friend. Talked to some cool other people, had a few pints and errr a cigar which a nutter kept offering me. Met some 3rd year people that hot girl knew and then met up with lady friend later on and came home.

Oh and last night I was a ruthless thug... I peed against a wall, swung from trees and stole a bin and a garden gnome... the gnome is now in pieces somewhere down the road. Oh and I broke a glass... d'oh and some guy kept throwing up on himself and pretending nothing happened... he was like a fly.

And I got loads of free crap and a student pass with a fake birthday that makes me 18.

Hurrah for student life
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:33
"period drama"
On Monday it took me 3 hours to get home from college.
On Tuesday it took me 25 minutes.

Gawd bless the reliable bus service.
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I went to some stupid gay heavy metal night last night.

It was meant to be a roc/punk night...

I don't even like heavy rock / punk!

Hmmmmmm.
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Last christmas we were driving past the nativity display on our way into uni, when we noticed that some genius had stuck a traffic cone on every one of the Wise men, Joseph, Mary and the baby Jesus.

I was piddling myself.
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
A few are okay though just a few trouble makers trying to act hard.. don't matter i just want to concentrate on this course.
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
"I've been known to have the odd wild night. In 1986 I went to see ELO at the Birmingham NEC. At the end of the night I was at the front shouting COME BACK ON ELO, AND CARRY ON PLAYING"

- AP
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:51
Regular
People in my class still have a long way to go .. in terms of growing up.
I mean those 16 year olds i have!
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Got my timetable today and we've the shortest hours in the whole college!!!

2 hours on a wednesday and friday and this is a full-time course!!

Excellent.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:16
Regular
"WWJD"
yay! im a 16+ student now and it is great, all lessons i like some free peroids and if a teachers not there nothing, so much better than before
Tue 23/09/03 at 17:22
Regular
I'm a (college) student.

And it rocks!

Today - Lie in. Go to college expecting to do a good session of Media - Teacher never turned up so we rioted in the "centre" of the college.

T'was a larf. Especially when there's lasses around.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.