GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow, it's like she knows me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Spoke to customer after some technical info, asked her to email the details because I couldn't be bothered to write it all down.
She does this 20 mins later with

"Forgot to ask in my mumbly work mode how you doing? Long time no speak, you sound as chirpy as ever! Had a good weekend I take it ;)"

Yeah sure, that's Goatboy to a tee that is, "chirpy as ever"
I'm a goddamn ray of sunshine in people's lives - especially at work.
This is the same person who replied "Because I dont want to socalise with you" when asked why he never goes down the pub at lunchtimes with the others.

"Sound as chirpy as ever"
*chuckles*
If I sound "chirpy", that's because you have fantastic conkers and I want to rub them all over my face and go "bubba bubba bubba bubba" shaking my head from side to side.

Chirpy as ever...
Wed 24/09/03 at 00:45
Regular
"The Monkey God"
This is the same person who replied "Because I dont want to socalise with you" when asked why he never goes down the pub at lunchtimes with the others.

you say he there?

oo bad typo :P
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:32
Regular
"That's right!"
The spandex has nothing to do with my sexuality...

*looks around the room*

Yes, nothing at all...
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, you mean, it's a card you're temporarily playing??

I thought you were always like this...
Tue 23/09/03 at 20:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Everybody has seemingly great lives here, except poor old MoJo, who is currently reduced to playing the gay card in order to pull the women. Hey, it worked for my mate Jay.
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:34
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:
> At the end of the day, I've got 45mins left before I go have dinner
> cooked for me.

Pff, everyone's waited for those mong heads in BK to cook them fresh fries before...
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's great being me

More than you being great in yourself Goatboy

eheh
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Maybe it is.
Maybe I crave the approval and attention of a bunch of strangers on a monitor screen in front of me that badly that I needed to construct an elaborate story about how morose and unsociable I am.

Or maybe not.
At the end of the day, I've got 45mins left before I go have dinner cooked for me.
It's great being me
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Maybe it's all lies

LIES
Tue 23/09/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Maybe you misheard? Maybe she said as "shirty as ever". Or maybe not. Why am I writing this...
Tue 23/09/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was plastic and was advertising tiit some 'so cool bar, we give out free boobs'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.